24

Along with the call, after the prison guard gave a fierce warning to Ying Long and the others in the prison cell, he followed his fellow prison guard out of the prison to go and drink wine.

At this time, the eyes of everyone who maintained their silence in the prison cell suddenly brightened. Ying Long said in hushed tones, "We only have a single incense stick's time. There's a tunnel in this cell. Follow me. Old Cao will be waiting in the forest to help us."

The others nodded their head and saw Ying Long walk to a corner of the wall and pulled out the weeds, torn cloth and other things on the floor. After that, he groped for something on the ground for a while and reached out to pull it. The metal board was pulled out and unexpectedly revealed a large hole that was about the width of one person.

"Come on!' Ying Long jumped inside first and the others also followed him.

Everyone crawled for a good while inside the deep and pitch black tunnel. They climbed out from amidst an unnoticed, messy haystack in the capital and then dashed off towards the west, climbing out of the city walls and charging into the forest.

Following the several secret marks that hid in plain sight on the trees, Ying Long and the others entered the deepest part of the forest. At this time, there was already a shadow standing in the forest. After he saw Ying Long and the others, the shadow ignited a torch (?). Surprisingly, it was actually the most honest and diligent person in the yamen, private advisor Cao.

"Old Cao, where's the silvers Daren promised us?" Ying Long said angrily. "Our Iron Gate fort was all destroyed because of your plans and only our brothers are left now. We already committed a crime anyway, if you guys dare to go back on your word, then we'll charge inside your daren's residence!"

"Daren wants me to bring you to a safe place first." Private advisor Cao was expressionless, but his two eyes were sharp.

"Wait until I confirm that you won't be caught, then I will naturally give you the silvers."

"No, I want the silvers first. " Ying Long wasn't that easy to fool. "We have our own path to leave. From now on, you go your way and we won't have anything to do with each other!"

When private advisor Cao, who originally appeared to be a little gloomy, heard Ying Long's words, he unexpectedly laughed in a shrill voice. "Okay, since you're so impatient, then I can only send you on your road first."

These words felt strange as soon as they heard it. Ying Long and the rest's expression changed because of this. When they turned around and wanted to run, a few men in black suddenly made their way into the forest and surrounded them closely without even letting the wind in.

"You want to kill us to keep the secret?!" Ying Long yelled. He already regretted working together with this group of cruel and ruthless guys in his mind.

"Only the dead won't talk." Private advisor Cao snorted coldly, "Kill them!'

All of a sudden, the men in black all charged forward. Although Ying Long and his group didn't have weapons, but they were bandits after all and also had some strength. Even though they're at a disadvantage, but they weren't going to die that quickly.

When Ying Long was cursing the other party's eighteen generations of ancestors while resisting at the same time, countless sharp arrows shot out from all directions in the forest and shot the group of men in black to the ground. Some people on Ying Long's side also got shot by the arrow and fell to the ground. Private advisor Cao also lied down on the ground alarmed and in a tight corner and thus escaped death by sheer luck.

"Who is it?" Private advisor Cao shouted in shock with a pale expression.

There was even more men in black who walked out from the forest and what's more was that they even covered their faces. Moreover, this group of people all emitted the airs of death and they didn't know how dangerous they were compared to the group private advisor Cao lead.