31

beatrix-kelly hills

"I wouldn't mind spending everyday," I hear as I wake up.

"Out on your corner in the pouring rain."

"Babe," I yell over the music. "Babe!" I yell again. "Ethan!" I roll my eyes and turn off the speaker.

"And she wi-" Ethan turns around.

"Babe, what the fuck." I groan plopping down onto the bed.

"Good morning, baby." He comes over and kisses my forehead. "Babe, you're hot."

"Stop." I turn over to my side.

"No like you're burning. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, why?" I ask.

"You're forehead is burning hot."

"I'm fine, baby." I smile.

"Okay.. well Gray, Em, and James want to go to this little fair thing today." He says sitting next to me.

"Okay," I cough and stand up and use the bathroom.

My cheeks are red, my nose is puffy, my eyes are slightly swollen. What's wrong with me. I walk out of the bathroom and groan, falling onto Ethan who was sitting on the bed.

"Baby, are you sure you're okay?" He asks running his fingers through my hair.

"Yeah I'm-" I get cut off by the feeling of throwing up. I quickly run to the bathroom and kneel in front of the toilet, throwing up.

"Baby, you should stay back." He says rubbing my back and holding my hair up.

"No babe." I sniffle standing up. "I'm- I'm fine." I said sniffling more.

"No, I'll tell the rest. Go back to bed." Ethan says helping me into bed.

"I'll be okay by myself, E. You should go out with them." I said covering myself in the sheets.

"You think I'm going to leave you alone here? While you're sick? No way, I'm just gonna go pick up some things from the store, okay?" Ethan says taking the keycard.

"Okay, can you buy-"

"Yes."

"You didn't even kn-"

"You want chicken soup and hot sauce with Arizona and strawberry yogurt." He says smiling.

"You know me so well." I smile as he walks over to kiss me. "I don't want to get you sick."

"Then we'll be sick together."

"No, E." I kiss his cheek.

"Fine." He pouts.

"Oh, stop you little baby." I roll my eyes playfully.

"I'll be back, don't open the door for anyone. Okay?"

I nod. "Okay go cause I'm hungry."

-

     I was woken up by a jump on the bed.

"Kelly!" Grayson says.

I hum in response and turn over opening my eyes.

"Oh god, it's worse than I thought," James says.

"Jesus Christ, you look like a ghost took over your body," Emma says tilting her head.

"Yeah and then dragged you for a mile, jeez." Grayson adds.

I groan and flip them off before covering myself in the sheets. "Where's E?"

"I don't know, it's been like an hour since he came left," Grayson says.

I roll my eyes and open my phone to go on Twitter. The fans always know where Ethan is. Then I saw something that caught my eye.

A fan took a picture with him, but I was being tagged. I look at it in confusion and look through the comments.

dolannforeverr
He wasn't with Bea?
thefreakingdt
no, he was with another girl.

No, he wouldn't.

ilydolanss
     @beatrixhills um.. I saw e with another girl.. they were walking around together and they went to a coffee shop.. *image*

That's the girl from the airport.

"Oh my god." I drop my phone.

"What?" Grayson says.

"Hey, I'm back." Ethan says.

"Get the fuck out." I pointed at the door.

"Me?" Ethan asks.

"No shit, get out. I don't want to see you." I cried.

"What are you-"

"Look at that Ethan," I threw him my phone. The three walked over to see what I was talking about.

"Babe-"

"Do not babe me right now."

"We're um- we're gonna go," Grayson says.

"Ethan what the fuck," I look at him with tears in my eyes.

"Listen to me-"

"Is that the girl from the airport?" I ask.

"Bea-"

"It is, isn't it?"

"Yes but listen-"

I scoff and turn my head away.

"Listen to me, please."

"Fine."

"She didn't know where she was going, and so I helped her. I didn't think she was going to the same place as me-" he was cut off by his phone ringing.

"Put it on speaker." I said looking at his phone.

Amara

"What?" He says looking at his phone and back at me.

"Put it on speaker Ethan."

"O-okay." He answers it and puts it on speaker.

"Hey, Ethan. I just wanted to say thank you again for the directions. Don't forget today and six, see you then."

I stand up and leave, walking to Grayson's room. I open the door and instantly see Grayson holding a camera.

"What the fuck," I turn around to see Ethan laughing.

"It was a prank," Emma says.

"Are you-" I cut myself off.

"I fucking hate you!" I slap Ethan.

"I'm sorry baby," he laughs and comes to hug me.

"Ethan!" I whine.

"I hate all of you," I roll my eyes.

"Want to meet the girl herself?" Grayson says.

"How did you guys- wait was this all planned since the airport?" I ask.

"Yeah," they all said laughing.

"Fuck you guys," I laugh.

-

"Are you sure you don't wanna go babe? I'll be fine here." I tell Ethan.

"Yes, baby. I'm sure. I'm not going to leave my princess here, dying." He says feeding me soup

"E, I'm not dying. I'm just sick." I said eating my hot Cheetos.

"Do you wanna watch some Netflix, babe?" He asks grabbing his laptop from his bag as I eat the soup.

"Is that even a question?"

He smiles and walks over to me after locking the door.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT NEXT CHAPTER⚠️

////

haiya