22

{this is kinda long chapter}
beatrix-kelly hills

I wake up to see the light shining through my eyelids, and a tight grip around my waist. I flutter my eyes open slowly and blocked the sun from hitting my eyes with my hand. I look down and saw Ethan cuddled up next to me, and Grayson, Emma, and James laying on the floor.

"Morning hoe," Emma says.

"Morning," I said in a groggy voice. "You guys could've slept in the living room you know," I lightly laugh.

"I know, but it's better in here," Emma shrugs. I nod and lay my head back down onto the pillow. "Did you make up your mind?" She asks.

"About? E and I telling the fans? I don't know yet. I don't know if I'm ready for all the hate that's gonna be thrown at me, on top of all the hate I'm already getting," I sigh.

"Ah I see," she says.

"You wanna get coffee?" We ask at the same time.

We lightly laugh together.

"Yeah sure," I said and got out of Ethan's grip. I changed into leggings and the hoodie Ethan was wearing last night. I walk out of my closet and grab my vlogging camera before kissing Ethan's cheek. I was about to walk out of my room, but I realized James and Graysons blankets were off of them, so I fixed it.

I walked down to the kitchen and turned on my vlogging camera.

"Hey guys," I said to the camera and held it up. "So, I'm gonna make a random car vlog with my bestie," I said showing Emma into the frame.

"Oh hi," she says as I set my camera onto the counter in the kitchen.

"So, we're gonna go get coffee, probably blast music in the car, and we'll see what we can make out of that," I said and put on my glasses, looking for my keys around the living room and the kitchen.

"Emma where's my keys," I asked while she was doing random stuff to the camera. "Never mind, found it," I grabbed the lanyard with my keys on it, and twirled it around my hand and walked back to Emma.

"Okay we'll see you in the car," Emma laughs.

We walk back up to my room and make sure that the boys are still sleeping before heading down to the car. I jumped into the drivers seat and pulled out of the driveway.

Emma turned on my camera and set it up on the dashboard.

"Should we just do carpool karaoke?" Emma asks.

I smiled and looked at her.

"Duh," I laugh.

We stop at a red light, and we both scream the lyrics of the song.

Then the song hate u love u came on.

"FUCK THIS IS MY SONG," I yelled over the music and made it louder.

We both screamed the lyrics.

"What about all the times you would pick me up and we'd just drive.. around until we found a place to stay and waste the day away, we'd do nothing but it was okay with me. You say it's not good to spend all my time Thinking about you so late at night.. But I can't stop once I start it's like an avalanche. Thoughts coming and I just wanna hold your hand
Hold your breath, I'm going under. Not coming up 'til this night is over. Until this night is over" we screamed as I drove us to the coffee shop.

This song always put Emma and I in our feelings. It makes us reminisce about all our past relationships.

"Finally some coffee," Emma says as I parked.