🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ🔮

"She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table."

To everyone around her even her foster parents, Lethe was a rather kind, shy, and clumsy girl

Lethe was often reprimanded for all the disorder that she left in her wake, something she couldn't control. It was as if some higher being had cursed her with misfortune.

Currently, was another one of those times where the teacher scolded her off as she averted her eyes to the floor, her cheeks alight with flames.

"Go to your seat," Ms Kile finally finished a scowl on the woman's face.

Lethe somehow managed to make her way to her seat without falling over and letting her hair drift to hide her embarrassing red cheeks as her classmates snickered at her. The Rosier girl always being a source of entertainment for them.

And it was just her luck that both Jo and Aidan weren't in this class with her.

Lethe tried to keep her head down as she copied down the notes from the board, the girl almost fading back into the background as everyone rushed to get back to work as their History teacher glared at the kids still making fun of the clumsy girl.

Lethe was almost invisible as her fellow classmates conversed with their friends as they wrote down what was on the white-board.

A small pang of loneliness appeared briefly in the Rosier girl's chest before she ignored it, choosing to rather focus on the classwork rather than her pathetic feelings.

'After all," Lethe thought as she zoned out slightly, her shoulders drooping downwards slightly, 'Who would want to even talk to some freak like me?'

🔮

Lethe grinned happily as she spotted her two best friends across the cafeteria.

The girl did, however, have to dodge the apple core that Vince had thrown at her as she passed him, her nose wrinkling up in disgust for a second before her shy facial expression returned yet again.