🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ🔮

"The circle of a Cybertronian."

Quickstorm had never been so fearful for her life

Not only had a war started up, but because of her oddly coloured optics, the "Autobots" automatically assumed that she was a "Decepticon". 

Quickstorm had to put off meeting up with Soundwave in their weekly meetups, for a deca-cycle.

She hated it, but as an effort not to get him caught by the Autobots, she was willing to be lonely until they had a chance.

After all, staying in one of the Autobot's bases as a neutral was better than being out in the battlefield. Better than being a target for either side.

Although, there had been some conflicts when she first managed to escape the battle filled streets of Kaon. Her optics being the main start of the suspicion that the other neutrals and Autobots held.

It wasn't her fault that when she was sparked from the Well of Sparks, that her frame was sparked the way it was.

Quickstorm was different to the other Cybertronians. That much had always been evident through her life.

From her strange perspective on life, to how she miraculously knew how to kick aft in the Kaon Pits. You'd think that stranger things would've happened, but apparently not.

Quickstorm was one of a kind.

🔮

Soundwave anxiously waited at his and Quickstorm's meeting spot.

Fear that the Autobots had finally decided to throw her out, fear that the Decepticons would've sound her and possibility killed her. Fear that even if Quickstorm was perfectly fine, that he would be caught(by the Autobots of the Decepticons, he couldn't tell which he feared more).

Ped steps made the slender mech look up, breathing in relief when the femme that had been occupying his processor more and more, appeared.

Quickstorm's tired faceplates instantly lit up at the sight of him, "Soundwave!"