🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ🔮

"It always seems impossible until it's done."

Quickstorm grunted as she dodged the swing of the mech's blade

Dozen of cuts from the mech in front of her littered across her frame as the dangerous dance contuied between the femme and mech.

While Quickstorm's frame was small, it was also lean. Giving her a chance to use speed and agility against the bulky mech.

Said mech - he was going by the stage name of "Thunderquake" - grunted as he missed Quickstorm again as she ducked under his arm and managed to get in a good slice on his side as she did.

The crowd of mechs and femme cheered as Quickstorm and "Thunderquake" stood only a few feet apart, venting heavily with energon leaking from their wounds.

"Thunderquake" rushed at Quickstorm, roaring, his rage fueling his actions as his blade lifted into the air, coming down to strike at the smaller cybertronian.

Quickstorm's purple-red optics flashed as her frame spun around, her ped connecting with "Thunderquake"'s chassis with a surprising amount of force that sent him flying back into the wall that surrounded the arena.

"QUICKSTORM! QUICKSTORM! QUICKSTORM!-"

The femme gave the crowd a wave as she left the arena, a couple other Cybertronians helped peel Thunderquake off the metal wall as she limped out.

Quickstorm's purple-red optics scanned the mechs and few femmes that were waiting for their own fights for a particular slender mech only to fail, shaking her helm and walking off towards the medic area.

A megacycle and a half later, Quickstorm's injuries had been sealed, thankfully no longer leaking energon as she watched the latest fight dully.