🔮Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ🔮

"Danger is careful how it hides. It could be anywhere, in a stranger, in a family member, in a lover, or even an old friend."

"Quickstorm!"

"Quickstorm!"

The femme turned around, confusion on her faceplates when she spotted the mech who had called her designation.

"Megatronus?" Quickstorm asked curiously.

The silver mech's faceplates scrunched up at the name, "I go by Megatron now," he told her.

Quickstorm nodded, "It's been a while," she commented lightly. 

And indeed it had. It had been a few stellar-cycles since the Kaon fights that Quickstorm had been in. She now had enough shanix and energon to last her whole life. 

"It has," Megatronus-er, now, Megatron agreed. 

Quickstorm's derma twitched into a small smile, "How's your "Decepticons" been going?" 

Megatron's optics widened at the mention of his "group", "So you've heard of us."

Quickstorm's mischievous grin made Megatron blink in surprise, "You guys aren't exactly quiet about your views on the council and how things work."

"Do you agree with them?" Megatron asked, a glint appearing in his optics. 

"In a way," Quickstorm agreed before grimacing, "Just not how you guys are expressing the way you want them to be put in action."

An odd expression appeared across Megatron's faceplates, "Would you come to one of our gatherings?" he asked, a hint of hope entering his voice. 

Quickstorm hesitated, "I probably shouldn't..."

"Soundwave will be there," Megatron promised.