your first kiss

It was a summer's evening. You and Loki stood in one of the turrets of Asgard's palace. You both stared out at the sky, admiring the sunset. 

A cold breeze slapped your face, causing you to wrap your arms around your fragile frame. Loki looked down at you, before immediately taking off his jacket and offering to you.

 "It's okay, I'm alright" you said, though you secretly wanted to take it.

"(y/n), come on, you need it more than I do" Loki smiled, holding it out.

You gratefully took it in your hands and wrapped it around yourself. It even carried his scent. 

"Thanks," you smiled. You suddenly felt your heart begin to beat faster as Loki shifted closer towards you.

"I'm so glad you showed up here. I've been a lot happier since you arrived" he spoke, meaning each and every word with his whole heart.

You slowly turned to face each other. You couldn't help but feel your stomach flip over as you stared into each other's eyes. 

"I-um- you've been nothing but amazing to me here," were the only words that you could manage to get out. 

There was a moment of silence; it was like time had stopped just for the two you. 

He moved closer, and before you could register what was happening, he planted his lips against your own.