Prologue

She looked up from her feet and met his eyes. These electric dark blue eyes that used to make her feel safe. That used to make her dream. She always loved them. She saw hope in them. She saw a future in them. Those same eyes that used to fasten her heart with love now fastens it with fear. She sighed and diverted her gaze. She studied her surroundings as if it was the first time she saw it. 

It was an abandonned building's basement. It was so dirt and dusty. No light ever entered the room, no windows just a door. A door by which her food came , a door by which he came every minutes to check on her as if she had a way to escape, as if there was any hoped left in her. She wasn't living anymore. She barely survived. She was more of a ghost. She was a ghost of a bright clever and happy girl and he was the thief, the murderer. He is the one that killed her. That stole her life. 

She looked at her pale hands and wrists full of scars. She closed her eyes carressing her scars the memories flooding in. He caused them. He did it to her. When he brought her here , in this sort of prison, he tied her to a chair inside of the room. He thought she would want to escape, so he tied her. Not because he didn't love her but because he did . He loved her so so much. He hadn't realised at that point that she was dead from the inside. He destroyed everything she ever loved or cared about. She had no reason to escape no reason to hold on to life. He even destroyed the strong faith she had. She doesn't feel like holding on to anything anymore. Not even God.

When evenually he realised she wouldn't escape, he untieded her. He was happy to do so in fact. He hated to see her sad he wanted her happiness. He loved her. That why he did all he did. It's love, just love....

Her eyes roamed back to him and instantly he smiled at her. She cringed. This smile was everything that made her feel at peace. She loved it and now. Now she just feels sick everytime she sees it. She's calm on the outside nevertheless and doesn't show anything. She doesn't want to upset him. No one ever should.

"How are you doing love, did you eat well?"He asked studying her. He was worried. She doesn't eat a lot. She used to eat a lot and she is loosing her chubby cheeks that made her face so innocent and childish. He loved her chubby cheeks. He wanted them back. He wanted them back now.

She analysed the look in his eyes. She knew he wanted her to eat and she knew that she had to. When he wants something you give it to him. You don't hesitate. You don't want him to be upset,ever. Terrible things happen when he is upset.

"I am quite hungry actually" she said looking back down. She wasn't but he wanted her to be. So she was. She was hungry because he wanted it that way.

He looked at her doll-like face with satisfaction and nodded. He was happy that she did what he wanted. That's how it should be. He tilted her head with his fingers and kissed her forehead. He turned and left closing and locking the door.

She layed down on the mattress that was put on the floor and closed her eyes. She didn't even have the energy to wipe where he just kissed her. She was too tired to do so. She closed her eyes thinking about her old life. Her old sweet life. She used to be so full of joy. She sighed again. That's all she ever did since she came here actually. She moved to lay more comfortably. She couldn't help but think about her, about him, about them about everything her life was. She doesn't have anyone anymore. He killed them all. He says he did it to make them closer. For them to stay together forever. Because nobody understood their love he said. Nobody could ever know how much he loved her and cared about her. "They are trying to break us apart love. They don't want us to be happy together" he said . " I did for you, for me. I did for us".

He went on and on. Destroying anybody that was trying to get on their way or so he said. Their only mistake was trying to save her she thought to herself. She herself didn't try to save herself anymore. She knows that if she ever tries. Really bad things might happen, horrible things....

Her thoughts were cut short when the door flew open and a concerned man stood there. She got up and saw him furrowing his browns like he always does when he is upset. "Oh no' she thought. "Oh no" she kept thinking. She got up and got in front of him. He looked up and at her and his frown got replaced by a smile. She held back a rassured sight and waited for him to talk when only then she noticed the luggage in his hands. He dropped them and carressed her cheeks.

"Look love, we have to go okay ? We have to find somewhere else to live. It's not safe for us here, not anymore...." he said to her still caressing her cheeks. She only nodded as she understood what was happening. The police was here. The police found them.

 "They never learn" she thought while shaking her head. They tried and tried. Officers get hurt, some dies but they never catch him. They can't and they won't. She was tired of people getting hurt for her she didn't know how long she'd be able to bear it. They just didn't want to accept the fact that they can't save her from him. She can't be saved. He wanted them to be together forever. That means that they'll be together forever. No matter how much they fight it. It's her destiny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.

Hi sissies. I hope you guys enjoy it

love.xoxoxo