Part 3(Finale) Rad x Shy!Reader x Yandere!Raymond

Heller! Welcome back to the final installment of Rad x shy!reader x Yandere!Raymond! I'm making this the last installment because I would like to put a bit more variety in this. So make a request, or two, it's your choice. Also, this was requested by Allyson46073. Anyways to the story!

Storytime

Once again you find yourself sitting by the window of the bodega chatting with the heroes. According to Enid, the kidnapper has yet to be found and everyone suspects the robots, but no one has enough evidence to convict any of them. To be completely honest, you understand that feeling of being watched that all the victims had, worrying everyone. Rad suggests that you leave town or move out of the factory for fear of your life, but could you really do that? Stress has caused you to sleep less and so has fear. As a temporary stress reliever, you decide to get some ice cream with Rad. On your way to the stand you continue to talk about the subject at hand. As you eat, Rad continues to pester you about leaving the factory. "You would be so much safer if you didn't stay there (Y/N)! If you don't want to have to stay in a hotel room, I get that. Why don't you come stay with me? I can protect you and well, I'd really like it if you would. I really like you and I don't want to see you get hurt! Please." Tears fall from Rad's eyes. He fears for you with all his heart. What will you do?
Will you stay with him and accept his love?
>Yes
No

You decide that it will be safer to be with Rad, plus you really like him and would like to be with him. At the end of the week you give Professor Venomous your report and your resignation letter. To that he gives you a box of lemons and your pay check. When you arrive back at Rad's apartment, Rad has set up all your stuff for you. That night Rad takes you on a date to a cabin out in the woods. You notice a strange aura over the area. You tell Rad to call the police as you explore the cabin. In the basement you find everyone who had been kidnapped and Raymond. The police arrive moments later while you silently attack Raymond. Rad holds you back from Raymond's attacks as the police cuff him. He goes to court while being charged for murder and kidnapping. The Raymond line is discontinued so he can't escape. A few days later you all attend the funeral of Brandon. Time passes slowly in the one vivid town, but your love for Rad growers everyday. Eventually you get married and have children. You both live happily ever after. The end.

Will you accept Raymond's undying love for you?
>Yes
No

You decide that you'd rather be a villain and stay with Raymond. Your love for him has grown exponentially. When you arrive back at the factory, Raymond is waiting for you. He takes you on a date to a cabin in the woods where lemon trees are everywhere.

LEMON START

You are taken to the bedroom as soon as you enter the house. Raymond has waited for this day for five weeks, starting from the week you met. You lay on the bed as he kisses your neck. His cool tongue slides over your collarbone for a split second before he bites into your warm skin. A moan escapes from your mouth as you feel the blood rushing to your face. He takes his hands up your shirt, moving to undo your underwear. The night continues with the sounds of pleasure as you both have fun under the covers.

A/n
>/////< It's a bit hard to write lemons when you're trying to make it all gender friendly. Sorry it isn't as long or a full lemon at that. If you want a really good lemon, I have some strange scraps within my piles of books. They were gonna be a part of a different series, but I scrapped it and left it as a one shot. I hope you guys enjoy it and request. I was losing inspiration for this little mini series anyways, but yea. Bye?