6. Roses & Snow

His eye's were pale blue. Not the deep blue Winter was anxious to see.
   This guy's hair was blonde and his complexion was pale.
    She forced a smile, "My pleasure."
Winter forced a smile on of her dace as they danced in the ball room, "Who might you be?"

"Me?" The man said. He was definitely going to boast about himself. "I am Prince Charles Beckerson IV, I am the Prince of the Harolden. Hire to the thrown."
       Charles  smiled, which was supposed to swoop her of her feet.
   Winter managed to refrain her eyes from doing an eye roll, "well, Charles—"
"Prince Charles." He corrected.
      "Right." Her tone was annoyed since this so called 'Prince' was getting under her nerves.
    "You were saying my lady..." 'Prince' Charles asked. "My lady?"

"Sorry." Winter said, sheepishly. "Just zoned off."
     "You are a very different girl. Miss..." 'Prince' Charles trailed off waiting for her to say her name.

"Winter." She said.
"Ah, Winter. May I ask which Kingdom you come from?" He asked.
   Oh me? Well I from 'mind your own damn business kingdom'! She thought.
   Winter battled her eye lashes, "I'm stay here." She said before muttering, "whatever this place is called."
       'Prince' Charles spined her around as part of the dance. But Winter, being Winter, lost balance and collided with a hard chest.
   "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit—" Winter slowly met the familiar eyes of blue.
He was looking handsome as always. And strikingly hot with is hair combed and with his royal attire. "Aiden." She breathed out. "I mean—your highness."

Winter curtsied. A stupid way of greeting her mother taught her to do in case she meets princes and princesses.
    "Winter." Aiden said. "May I have this dance?"
   "I'm afraid not your highness." The 'Prince' Charles called behind her. "She's dancing with me."

Aiden titled his chin in a challenging move.
   From nowhere some pretty looking girl with dark hair and deep brown eyes approached them.
    "I would love this dance your highness." The girl called out to Aiden.
    "That's splendid." Aiden beamed.
Seriously dude? You wanna dance with this bimbo? Winter thought.

Aiden continued, "Prince Charles this lovely girl would love to dance with you."
Without a second thought, Aiden grabbed Winter away from them and dragged her to the middle of the ball where everyone was watching.

He placed his hand on her waist and his spare hand with hers whiles Winter placed her spare hand on his shoulder.
   "Let me warn you. I've never danced."
"You'll learn with me." He chuckled lightly.
"Where do you really come from Winter?" He asked making small talk.

"Uh, Florida?" She winced.
    "And where is that place?" He asked.
Winter avoided his eyes and remained silent. She just met the guy once.

Today would be their second and probably the last. And she didn't want to blab all her secrets and treasures to him and besides, She was positive the next day, she would find a way home back to Florida. She probably missed a lot of homework at school too

She was in her senior year in highschool. But here she was; in wonderland with some really, really, really, hot Prince. Winter just wanted to go home. And maybe possibly take the Prince with her.

"I don't really want to talk about it." She said.
   Aiden studied her. Her soft blonde hair curled softly at the nape of her neck and her wild look in her eyes.
     There was something about her. Something he couldn't make out. He knew she didn't belong here. But if only the stubborn girl would tell him.

There was pregnant silence.

Before anything, the dance ended and then the same girl, who wanted to have a dance with the Prince approached the two, "It's an honour to meet you you're Highness."
    "Dude, you just met the guy thirty minutes ago." Winter said, she eyed the girl in distain.

"So have you, miss Minelayer." The girl looked at her like a rash she'd just discovered, she took out her fancy feathered fan and covered half of her face with it.

"How do you know my name." Winter sneered.
    "Why, you don't know?" She bellowed feigning to be surprised, "My father is the tax collector here and he so happened to hear about your father's unfortunate death."

"Winter." Aiden said quietly, but she ignored him.
      "Go to hell you unwanted, trash talking, meat head piece of shit." Winter said with all venom she could contain in her words. First thing tomorrow. She was going to get out of the damn kingdom.

She was about to retreat, when the voice was the king stopped her,
"Where did you get that gown."
   Oh no, no,no no. This can not happen.
✂---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people!
I really tried to avoid any cliffhangers. But I don't know about this chapter though. I was really really lazy, that's why I didn't get post this chapter earlier than I liked.

If you think this chapter deservers a vote, don't hesitate!
I didn't proof read this so bear with me!