Quirk Explanation

Hello guys it's ya boy with another story. I wanted to do this for quite a while now. Why? Because I am.... very interested in the legendary Phoenix. Just its whole legend, story whatever you want to call it seems to fit well with izuku. Now I want to explain some things. 1:the boy he was protecting in the anime will now be itsuka kendo 2:he never got attacked in the tunnel by the sludge villian 3:after he gets his powers he will be a bit ooc (out of character) 4:I will add my own special touches throughout the story so be prepared (also manga, anime spoilers)((many different changes)) 5:question do you want me to add eri? Because if you want I am willing to add her. Now let's go with the quirk Explanation. *Add horn sounds*

Quirk:Rising Phoenix: (not original but I asked my sister between these names:Phoenix up, Phoenix, rising Phoenix and Phoenix way:and she chose rising so yeah. If you have suggestions for another name please tell me) Like the legend says the tears of a Phoenix are able to heal any kind of wound. It also says that the bird had an angelic voice that even made gods jealous. Now time for the juicy stuff. He is able to create fire from any part of his body, he can regulate the temperature to the point where it doesn't burn but can also increase it to the point that it is as hot as the sun. He is fireproof but fires like dabi's will hurt him. He can summon a small Phoenix that will obey him, assist him like for recon or attacking. If the small Phoenix dies then he has to wait a day for it to be reborn from its ashes. His power when activated can give him a boost in his physical abilities like speed, strength, reflexes, agility and more. There are more abilities that I will reveal as the story goes on. He is overpowered to say the least but I will try to balance it. Ah! Also he will be able to make himself forcefully crie to heal someone and he has faster regeneration. That's all for now.

This will be his hero suit but without the wings and tail

Who said that it will necessarily be a quirk? Hehe he.

See ya.