Training Pt2 And Unexpected Meeting

Izuku Pov

Remember what tatsumi said that training our quirks would be hell? Well he wasn't kidding, he wasn't kidding at all. For the first two weeks I was using my fire on kirishima while having his hardening activated nonstop. Tatsumi said that it was going to increase the amount and intensity of fire I produce while kirishima would make his hardening more efficient.

(side note:I may say quirk but it's actually not. And for cover when he introduces himself he will say that his quirk is rising Phoenix.)

They were times within those weeks were we both passed out due to overusage. At the end of those two weeks we could see the difference but he said that it wasn't enough so we did that again for the next two weeks. At the end of those two weeks again the change was more visible.

The next month he taught us some fighting styles that we could use with our quirks. I also learned how to summon a small Phoenix which actually was really useful.

But the most important thing that I loved about it is that when it's not being used for combat, it is an amazing pet. Some days I would return home exhausted and it would come, sit one my head and hurl in my hair.

My mother took some photos of this and let me say that it was just adorable. When I would go to relax on my room it would come and want to play. I would play with it for hours until not realizing how much time it passed. Every time I would go to sleep it would lay beside me and snuggle on my chest, it also was so warm so I couldn't say no.

At the seventh month I learned how to manipulate my fire to the point that I could create a katana. After that I learned how to handle a sword, use it effectively, techniques and battle tactics. I also decided to name my little flying friend. I named him blaze. (I think it fits pretty well)

The eight month was mostly uneventful. Me and kirishima just did some more training with our quirks until one day I decided to leave a little earlier.

I left a little earlier than usual cause mom wanted me to go buy some groceries for today's dinner. On my way to the shopping district I heard voices from a dark alley.

Thug1:come on~. We just want to have some fun.

Thug2:yeah don't be shy. We just want to play and I am sure you will enjoy it~.

???:H-H-help p-p-please, s-s-someone.

Izuku thoughts:of course it had to be a dark alley. Well then let's light it up.

I thought and started heading inside the dark alley which was very cliché.

Hey what else do you want me to do? That's the best I could come up with.

I didn't complain about the situation. It's just that it is cliché. Anyway let's get back.

When I got closer I picked up and threw a small rock in front of the thugs.

Izuku:Oi, she doesn't want your company so leave now! I said while giving them a menacing glare. I even activated my powers so that my eyes would glow and it made the glare even scarier.

The thugs on the other hand couldn't see much because of the dark but when they saw two menacing eyes glow, one gold and the other red, in the darkness they both shivered afraid of their lives.

Thug1:w-who I-i-is t-their? R-reveal yourself! Yelled the villian while shaking.

I got closer to them and when they saw me,they froze. Three seconds later both of them started histerically laughing.

Thug1:hahaha, I can't believe we were scared of this kid.

Thug2:this brat doesn't even seem like much. Come kid leave before something unpleasant happens to you.