Bakugou VS Midoriya

There they were bakugou and midoriya in the arena staring at each other. The whole crowd was cheering for them but they didn't seem to notice. They were eyeing each other out, no clear emotions where shown on their faces, just blank looks.

The tension between them was rising and only their classmates seemed to notice. Suddenly bakugou started moving towards izuku. He was walking slowly towards him and izuku did the same.

Many people were confused by this, they were wondering what was going on. Then they stopped in front of each other both locking eye contact with each other. The air became heavier around them but bakugou spoke up.

Bakugou:I wanted to fight you on an one on one for quite some time now, ever since that villian attack actually.

Izuku narrowed his eyes at bakugou, probably thinking that he wanted revenge from him.

Izuku:how so?

Bakugou:I was curious as to how you gained a quirk out of nowhere and such a powerful one too. But after the the quirk test that aizawa put us through the first day I realized that it wasn't a quirk.

Izuku's eyes widen when he heard that.

Izuku:what do you mean? I have a quirk.

Bakugou:then why didn't aizawa's quirk work on you? I saw him activating his quirk but it didn't have any effect on you.

Izuku mentally cursed bakugou and his intelligence. He knew he wasn't all muscles and that he was actually really smart. He was prepared to give him and explanation when he heard bakugou speaking.

Bakugou:I don't know how do you have that power but I won't dig into it any more. The only thing I want to do now is to fight you.

Izuku gave a small smile and got into his battle stance. He bent down and put one hand on the ground while the other was behind his back. Bakugou went into his own battle stance and extended his two hands aiming at izuku.

Izuku:let's dance.... bakugou.

Bakugou:let's go...... midoriya.

Suddenly fire swords started popping from the ground and started heading towards bakugou. He, seeing this, jumped back and used his explosions to go up on the air. Izuku got up from his position and looked at bakugou who was heading towards him using his quirk.

Izuku sent a wave of fire towards him but bakugou dodged it and sent a big explosion towards izuku. Izuku got out of the way but got hit with another explosion. He was launched back towards the end of the arena but stopped right before the he was out of bounds.

He run towards bakugou who was in the ground and created his sword. He made several slashes at bakugou who was unable to keep up and had some small cuts on him. Bakugou made an explosion and destroyed his sword. He then tried to punch izuku who blocked and gave a kick to bakugou's gut.

Bakugou spat out some saliva but was kicked back by izuku. He got up and launched himself towards izuku who on the other hand run towards him. Bakugou went to explode izuku's face but at the last moment he dodged and tried to slash at bakugou with a small fire dagger he created.

He was able to do some damage but bakugou returned the hit with an explosion to his abdomen. Izuku was launched back again but used his flames to get on his feet. Both of them stopped and started panting a little.

Izuku straightened his stance before five fire swords appeared above him. He extended his hand out and with a quick move he launched them towards bakugou. Said person tried to dodge the incoming projectiles but due to their overwhelming speed his arm ended up with a big slash wound.