Destiny

Izuku:W-well t-the thing I-is, I am q-quirkless.

Nothing could be heard inside the room. Everyone remained silent. Then some started chuckling. (present mic, cementoss, ectoplasm and vlad king).

Tatsumi:for the ones that are currently laughing, he says the truth.

Now everyone looked at him with shock visible on their faces. But then a question popped up on everyones mind. How does he has that power?

Nezu:then what is that power?

Tatsumi:Izuku you know how to do the 'thing'?

Izuku:y-yeah I c-can do it.

Tatsumi:all right then but first can someone call all might? He needs to hear this.

Nezu:don't worry I called him five minutes ago. He should be here any se-

The door suddenly opened and made a powerful thud. It revealed the number one hero with his usual smile in a weird stance.

All might:I AM HERE!

Izuku was excited that the sumbol of peace, the number one hero and his idol was in front of him. Aizawa on the other hand was looking at him with a deadpan face because of the unnecessary entry he did.

All might:I am here as you asked me sir, what's the matter?

Nezu:I am glad that you are here all might. Now I asked you to come here because we have a interesting matter on our hands. Young midoriya over here as you know has a fire based quirk but he and tatsumi proclaim that he doesn't have a quirk.

All might:now that is interesting. Young midoriya and young tatsumi, care to explain?

Tatsumi:Izuku you know what to do right?

Izuku:y-yeah. W-well I-if you w-want to k-know how I have p-powers, you s-should talk to sensei.

Nezu:where can we find your sensei?

Izuku:a-actually we have to go to him.

Tatsumi:Izuku start with me.

Izuku just nodded and walked up to him. This perked up the others interest. He the put his hand on tatsumi's head and left a small fire. The others ran towards him to put out the fire but he stopped them.

Tatsumi:don't worry, this fire doesn't hurt or burn. It's needed to travel to his location. Now izuku do the same to the others.

He nodded and lighted everyone's head on fire. Many were amazed by this display of fire control but also worried about what was going to happen.

Izuku:n-now please everyone close your eyes and concentrate on the fire on your head. When I tell you open your eyes again.

They did what he said and closed their eyes. They concentrated on the flames on their head and started feeling the heat. The heat spreaded through out their bodies and they felt calm. After 20 seconds izuku spoke up.

Izuku:Now open your eyes. P-please don't panic.

They opened their eyes and everyone's eyes widen in shock. They were inside a white void. There was nothing to be seen in the distance, only white.

Midnight:w-where are we?

"I can awser that"

They heard the voice say. Then they heard wings flapping and looked up. Their eyes widen in shock at the sight of the huge Phoenix. He landed on the ground and looked at the group.