1.4

real life

Jace and Savannah are planing Harper's first birthday party

Jace and Savannah are planing Harper's first birthday party. Savannah hasn't talked to her parents really other than seeing the dates around Harper's birthday they are free. Sofia has talked with Savannah saying that her parents are sorry for what they said, and they are worried for her but Savannah just doesn't want to deal with the fact they want or wanted her to break up with Jace.

"Have you talked with your parents recently?" Jace ask as they are sitting in their living room, Savannah on her computer looking through pinterest of 1st birthday parties to get ideas.

"Just about when they're free for Harper's party." Savannah says looking up from her computer.

"Don't you think you should talk to them more?" Jace takes the laptop from her. "They are your parents."

"I know that. Just... I don't know. I really want to focus on Harper's party then on my parents."

"Okay. Then let's plan a party."

Savannah smiles and grabs her laptop back from Jace and the couple continues to look up ideas for their daughters party.

__
instagram

liked by jacenorman, cassidyallen and 662,003 otherssavadams she loves the water, also how is she one next month?tagged: jacenorman

savadams she loves the water, also how is she one next month?
tagged: jacenorman

view all comments