0.2

Real Life

Savannah stays home all day with Harper

Savannah stays home all day with Harper. She doesn't mind. She loves being with her and taking care of her. We just wishes Jace would stay home more often. The first 2 months o their daughter's life he was home everyday. He let Savannah go out to have some 'me time', while he would take care of Harper. Then her got a job and his now filming a movie. Thankfully they are filming in LA but he's not home often.

"Hey babe, I'm home!" Savannah here's Jace day as he walks into their home.

"Hey." Savannah says and kisses Jace. "How was your day?"

"Good, I'm off till next Tuesday."

"Really!?"

"Yes. I'm home for a whole week with you and Harper. Speaking of which where is that little one?"

"In her swing. Maybe asleep."

The couple walk over to their daughter who is wide awake.

"Hey baby girl." Jace says and lifts up his daughter. "How are you today?"

Harper smiles up at her dad. Savannah smiles at the sight of her boyfriend and daughter.

"You two are cute." Savannah says.

"That's all this little one. Because she looks like you."

"No, she looks like you."

"Sure babe."

Savannah is happy with her little family. Her daughter and her boyfriend. That's all she wants. She gets to spend time with her little family for a week and she's so happy about it.