iv

you are familiar with suggested users that pop up on instagram, right? well there is and jimin was looking through it and found a user who caught his eye. their name, imontop. their first photo was cute in jimin's view.

imontop

2485 likesimontop sakuraview all 39 commentsinnoc_ent awe ~

2485 likes
imontop sakura
view all 39 comments
innoc_ent awe ~

seeing imontop was a public account, he decided to click 'follow' without much thought and moved on.

young messaged mochi_bby

young
dude will u go shopping with me tmr?

mochi_bby
shopping for what?

young
i need some sex toys (:

mochi_bby
UHHH

young
plz!

mochi_bby
fine...

young
thank u 😘

young, jimin's only gay friend is his closest friend besides jungkook. jimin loved him dearly as a friend but one thing that somewhat bothered him was his obsesstion over sex.

young was a babyboy. he has had many sugar daddies, he had sex in exchange for expensive items.

young was always horny and enjoyed getting his ass filled because he has just recently come out and is exploring in sex.

his first step after coming out was getting sugar daddies. now that's it over, his next step is exploring sex toys.

jimin sighed after ending the conversation and returned to the home page of instagram to be shocked of an user's post.