xiii

doyoung kissed jimin's cheek once he held jimin's hand, "how are you doing?" he asked as they began to walk.

"i'm doing fine," said jimin, "what about you?"

"i'm doing better now that you are here," he said and kissed jimin's head once more making jimin blush.

"want to get something to drink?" asked jimin pointing at starbucks, "sure."

once they entered they ordered and picked their drinks before taking a seat.

they chatted a bit before he hear his name being called, "oh my gosh? jimin? is that you?"

jimin turned to see cherry and jungkook. jimin's eyes widened as she approached them.

"oh my gosh you must be doyoung, jimin boyfriend," she said eyeing the boy.

"oh wait, he's not-"

"yes i am and you are?" interrupted doyoung.

"i'm cherry, and this is my boyfriend jungkook," she said with a smile as she bit her bottom lip," jungkook and jimin are friends."

cherry and jungkook took a seat infront of jimin and doyoung.

cherry talked to doyoung, more like flirted in jimin's opinion but whatever.

"how are you doing jimi?" asked jungkook, trying to break the silence between them.

smiling, jimin replied that he was fine and asked him the same question to which jungkook had the same answer.

"we aren't dating," jimin said suddenly to jungkook, "we just-"

"had sex?" jungkook finished for him to which jimin blushed and nodded.

"don't worry, we all need some release, right?"

jimin nodded and dipped his drink. "i'll be right back," doyoung said and stood up to be excuse but kissed jimin's cheek before doing so, which jungkook saw.

once doyoung left cherry asked, "is doyoung really dating you? i thought he was straight, not gay or bi or anything."

"i'm pretty sure he's gay," jimin answered, "i mean i did have sex with last night. but why does that matter to you?" there was some joy in his reply to cherry.

cherry looked away, "no reason. just wondering."

yeah, sure.