xv

"THAT MOTHERFUCKING HOE IS THREATENING MY BABYBOY?!" exclaimed young with anger, "how dare they flat ass slut say that to you. where's her fucking brain???? who fucked it out of her?? doesn't she realize what she is doing??"

young can't calm down, the tears from jimin's eyes are hurting him.

"jimin stop crying," he said trying to comfort him, "you need to stay away from that toxic ass bitch."

"i know," jimin sniffled, "i know."

young got an idea and pulled out his phone. "who are you calling?" jimin asked wiping his own tears.

"doyoung."

"why?"

"because we are gonna got for a drink."

soon doyoung came and saw jimin's puffy eyes, "what happened???" he asked once he entered the bar booth.

"jungkook's girlfriend bashed him," answered young, "he has been drinking his misery away."

doyoung frown and took the cup away from jimin, "jimin that's enough," he said, "you are drunk."

jimin giggled, "nooOO am fine. pefectly sooBer. he looked at doyoung, "i'm hot."

jimin starts to take off his jacket and sits on doyoung's lap with his arms around his neck.

"jimin, i don't think it's a-"

doyoung was cut off by jimin who slammed his lips on his. jimin groaned unhappyily when doyoung doesn't return the kiss.

young was shook. he watched his best friend making out. damn he needs a guy now.

once he started to look around once jimin and doyoung began to get frisky he saw jungkook with cherry enter the bar.

oh shit.