Part 2 of Part 2

Ok back to slight lemons. Also if you don't want to read what happened in the closets then slide down till you get to Kyla & Sgc kk, kk now to the book.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Nick & Tommy (Nick's POV)
------------------------------------------------------
As soon as we got in the closet and closed the door Tommy pinned me to the back wall surprisingly this closet was empty, as soon as he pinned me I looked at him and went "Oh no you don't!" I spun us around grabbed his wrist and pinned him on the wall with his hand by his head he tried to move but when he did he gasped, why you ask cause I had one foot on the ground and I was leaning on the wall with my knee and hands hold him to the wall, my knee being right up against his crouch,  I looked at him and smirked "who's the dominant one Tom? Is it me or you?" I asked if he said he was I was going to move my knee if he said I was I'll ask him again just for amusement, he looked at me blushing slightly and he growled and looked at me "I am I've always been the dominant."
I moved my knee and he gasped again and grunted, "I'll ask you again who's the dominant one Tom you or me?" He looked at me and panted, he gulped and stared at me for a while he was irritating me now so I moved my knee again and he went "F-fuck N-ick, f-fine y-you your-your the dominant one, Ah-aAh~" I looked at him and smirked "Good" I kissed him and he kissed back immediately we kissed for a minute or so and then I licked his bottom lip he declined, oh he shouldn't have done that I pulled away, "You shouldn't have done that Tom, you should have let me in" I moved my knee against his crouch, "NyAg-aH~ N-nick~ *gasp*" as he moaned I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he moaned into the kiss, once we pulled away to breath, he was panting like a mad man and I was smirking like an idiot, I leaned down to his neck and pretty much attacked it until I found the spot that he moaned my name, God him moaning my name sounds amazing, I bit and sucked at that spot till it turned purple, I pulled away and looked at him, omg wow, he looks needy, "Wh-why'd you stop?" He asked I didn't expect that "uumm...do you really wanna do this in a closet or would you rather wait and do it in a bed" he looked at me "Fuck you're right but, why'd you have to make me like this we could have just made out or you could've let me top you, instead you did this." I looked at him, and oh God well I'll fix that later, anyways I looked at him "Tom we both know if you topped me I would be like you right now."
He looked at me "Damn it your right...." I chuckled and leaned on the wall.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Ashlie & Mousie (Mousie's POV)
------------------------------------------------------
OMG Why'd Pika do this why'd she put me in here with Ashlie of all people Ash, oh God I'm gonna accidentally tell her, oh noooooo!!!
(Ashlie saw that Mousie was stressing out over something she wasn't sure what it was but she wanted to help)
"Mouse are you ok?" I looked over at her blushing like crazy, "Ye-yeah I'm fine, I'm t-totally fine!" I looked away from her hiding my face in my hands, then I heard shuffling, once the shuffling stopped I felt like she was in front of me, I opened my eyes and she was right in front of me she had me backed up to the wall with her hands on either side of my head, my eyes widened and my breath hitched, she looked at me questioningly and then she realized it I think she did she smirked so I think she figured it out, "Mousie, do you like me?" She asked I turned my head to the left and looked down as she stared at me, "Y-yes, i- I do li-like you Ash..." I turned my head and looked at her she was smiling warmly, "I like you to Mousie" she then kissed me, holy fridge she's kissing me, I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss, after a minute she licked my bottom lip, I didn't understand but as we kissed I noticed she was trying to put her tongue in my mouth so I opened my mouth and she stuck her tongue in my mouth she did this for a while then we pulled away from each other to breath, as we panted for air, I had my eyes closed so I didn't see her lean to my neck until she licked my neck, "*gasp* A-ash what are you?" She licked, kissed and bit every where on my neck, she then moved the left side of my shirt collar and pulled it down enough to see all of my collar bone, she licked and nibbled at it and then moved to the right side, she bit a certain spot on me that made me gasp and moan her name, she bit down on that spot and started to suck on it giving me a hickey, "NnnNnn-NgH-Na-Ah, AaH~" I moaned and moaned until she pulled away from where the hickey was, I looked up at her and she gave me a smirk, "Love you Mousie" she said, I looked at her and said "Love you too Ash"
------------------------------------------------------
Ok Good I'm not ready for this one, ok *breaths in* let's get this over with.
(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/
Layla & Uni (Uni's POV)
------------------------------------------------------
When we got in the closet we sat down in front of each other looking at the ground, after a while Layla asked me a question, "Hey Uni?" I hummed in reply "Can I touch your tail?"
I looked at her "What?"
She looked at me "Can I touch your tail that or let me play with your ears."
I looked at her and I thought about it, my tail is difficult for people to mess with sense it's small when people mess with it the end up touching my butt, no not happening, "Well I don't let people touch my tail because sometimes instead of my tail they touch my butt so you can play with my ears I guess." She looked at me and smiled like a little child, she scooted over to me and started to pet my ears, and that's when I remembered something about my ears, when she pet my ears it sent pleasure through my body I gasped and tensed up, she pulled her hand away from my ears and looked at me, "Uni are you ok?" I looked at her blushing like crazy, "Sorry I just forgot my ears are very sensitive like my tail." I took a couple deep breaths as she replied with "Oh!" Then next thing I knew she was peting my ears again, "*Gasp* La-Layla what are you doing?" She looked at me stone faced, as I on the other hand was panting and blushing like crazy, "St-Stop"
She didn't stop I panted more, she continued to pet my ears until she heard me moan out her name when she did she stopped and stared at me as I regained myself, I then looked at her and I pinned her to the ground, she looked up at me confused until I kissed her, she then licked my bottom lip asking for permission, I denied her, that is until she some how got a hold of my tail when she did so I moaned and she started to make out with me, once we finished I attacked her neck until I found her sensitive spot, once I found it I abused it till it turned purple, I pulled away from her neck and we laid down and clamed ourselves down.
0000000000000000000000000000
OMG I did it wow, anyways next.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyla & Sgc (No one's POV)
------------------------------------------------------
Kyla and Sgc where talking to each other about the different things they liked until Sgc slipped out the words, "I also like you" once he had realized what he said he looked up and Kyla was blushing and looking at him, he tried to hide it under something else until Kyla looked at him and said "It's ok i-i like you too you're pretty cool." Sgc looked at her blushing and said "R-really?" And she replied with "Ye-yeah actually" they then looked away from each other and the door opened up.
------------------------------------------------------

Dika: Times up dorks! Get out of your closets and don't move.

Everyone in the closets: *gets out of closet and stands in front of it*

Dika: HEY PIKA!! COME LOOK AT YOUR LITTLE GANG!!

Me:*appears in front of Dika* Shut up. *Turns around and smiles like a maniac* Ok I'm satisfied with this also Layla do your dare, and then we have a special guest coming into the book for a minute to say something.

Layla: Nick I dare you to get me and Ashlie pigs!

Nick: *looks at Layla* ffffffine.."
*Walks out door*

(2 hours later)

Nick: *walks through the door with two pigs* You better be happy because I went through so much trouble trying to get these two!!!

Layla & Ashlie: PIGGOS!!

Ashlie: I'm naming mine Wilford! UwU

Layla: I'm naming mine Dilford! UwU

Me: *Snickers* ok now for our special guest but first I need all of the D-gang.

D-gang: Yeah what is it?

Me: *snaps fingers and a little 7 year old boy pops up* go ahead introduce yourself.

Layla's little bro: Hewwo my name's Leo, and I'm here because, *he runs up to Duni and hugs him, then to Dashlie, then Dick, then Dommy, then, Don, then Ddawn, then Dory, then Dri, then Dousie, then Dlayla, then Dyla, then Dika* I care about all of you, you all matter to me!! Bye D-gang!!! *He waves and then disappears*

D-gang: He-he cares about us?

Layla: He really does, he really really does care about all of you.

D-gang: *smiles* Wow someone cares about us!! *They laughed and laughed with the joy of knowing that someone cares about them*

Me: *smiles* Alright guys that's all for today you know what to do, I'm not going to make everyone say bye because they're all busy so I'ma just say it myself, bye everyone!   UwU

Words- 1786

Cool!