Season 2 plans in respect to Far from Home

SPOILER WARNING FOR SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME!!!!

Spider-Man: Far from Home is a fantastic movie, and great sequel to both Spider-Man: Homecoming and Avengers: Endgame! But FFH also makes me have to change my plans for Marvel's Spider-Man: A Netflix Original Season 2.

Since the plot of Spider-Man: Far from Home takes place 8 months after Endgame, after Peter and friends were forced to redo their entire high school school year AGAIN, I realize that the best way to handle Season 2 is to make it take place BEFORE Far from Home's school trip. Some aspects of the plot has been changed since the initial annoucement of the season in the main Marvel's Spider-Man story

Plot summary: It's been 5 years since the Snap took the lives of Peter Parker and half of all life, and after their recent resurrection thanks to the Hulk, the missing people have returned to life! Worse for Peter himself, he has to restart the school year all over again!!!! As Peter begins to navigate a world without Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, or Natasha Romanoff, as well as the fact that he has been dead for 5 years, he runs into Misty Knight. After all these years, Luke Cage has finally become corrupted by the power granted as the 'King of Harlem', and needs to be taken down! Peter soon finds out that things aren't as he left them in New York, Luke Cage is now a crime boss, Danny Rand has disappeared and Colleen Wing is the Iron Fist, and MATT MURDOCK IS ALIVE!!! As the Marvel Knights attempt to take down Luke Cage, they soon meet Tony Masters..... who has a goal of his own.

Things I will use this Season to set up:Peter having such a strong crush on MJ in Far from Home

Peter having such a strong crush on MJ in Far from Home.
The explaination on how the Daily Bugle transitioned from a newspaper to a controversial news website in this version of the MCU.
Brad Davis and his crush on MJ
How Aunt May and Peter/Spider-Man got involved with volunteering to help with Homeless Shelters.
MJ's growing suspicions that Peter Parker is Spider-Man.
The growing guilt Peter has for the death of Tony Stark.
The start of Happy and May's 'summer fling' as May called it.