Chapter 3

A few days later: 

Harry's P.O.V.

I walk in to the ministry of magic with Ron and Hermione by my side for our job offer, only to be greeted by the minister of magic himself.

"Harry Potter. What a pleasure to meet you. Your bravery and courage has saved the wizzrding world" He smiles and looks over to Hermione.

"Hermione Granger, your exceptional inteligence is the reason you three are even here."

"Thank you, sir."

"Ronald Weasley, your strategies have helped you all defeat Voldemort." He takes a deep breathe and begins to think about something. 

"Mabye we should take this upstairs, you know, official business." He looks at me, so I nod agreeing with his statement. He guides us to the lift and through some hallways before entering a large and spacious room. The room has a desk at one end and a couple of chairs in the middle, along with a bookshelf that lines the wall at the back of the room.  

"So." The minister says clearing his throat. 

"I would like to discuss the job offer with you." 

"Alright" Hermione says placing her hands in her lap. 

"Well first of all I would like you to understand that this is a very dangerous job. In taking this job offer you must understand that you are, once again, putting everyone one you know in danger." He looks at each of us before continuing. "You will have to work long hours and will probably have to travel a lot, as well as missing a lot of holidays." 

"We understand." I say, before letting him continue his speech. 

"This job will be putting your lives in danger. Do you understand?" He asks. 

"Yes." Ron says.

"Well, if your all on-board then we might as well start discussing pay and other such things. Your payment will be around 150,000 sickles per year, which equals to around 9,000 galleons." 

"Really?" Ron says his eyes were wide in surprise.

"Yes." 

"While on trips the ministry will arrange for you to stay in the best hotels. You will each be allowed a flying car, as well as a bonus every time you capture someone." 

"Wow." I say surprised at how much he is offering us. 

"You're making this a very difficult job to decline." Hermione states pleased with herself. 

"I love the job and everything but I don't think I can put everyone in so much danger-" I say, knowing how bad I'll feel if I let anything happen to Ginny. 

"We will send bodyguards to your houses in order to insure that everyone is ssafe." The minister states before turning to face me. 

"Nothing will happen to Ginny Harry, we'll make sure of it." I smile happy to know she'll be ok. 

"Well then, I guess we'll all go home and check that everyone's ok with it." I say standing up and shaking the ministers hand. 

"We'll owl." Ron says standing up and shaking his hand as well.

"Thank you." Hermione says shaking his hand before leading us all out of the room.

"So? Should we take the job?"

"I don't know. We might as well finish the job we started." I say, before thinking of Ginny and how much I'll miss her.

"Yeah." Ron agrees before wrapping his arm around Hermione's waist.

"This is going to be fun." I say grining at Hermione.

"Yeah." She says.