Chapter 4

2 weeks later (Harry, Hermione, and Ron are travelling to Egypt to find Fenrir Greyback.)

Harry's P.O.V.
We've managed to track Fenrir Greyback and it turns out that he's hidding out in Egypt. The ministry's sending us out there to capture and bring him back to Azkaban. Luckily we'll have a team of wizards helping us.

I walk up the stairs of the burrow and into Ron's room, that I've been sharing with him. I pick up my suitcase and walk down to the livingroom.

Ginny wraps her arms around my waist and presses her lips to mine.  "I'm going to miss you." I say kissing her forhead.

"Do you have to go?" She asks moving so that we were standing next to each other now.

"Yes, then we defeate all risk of Voldemort or some other dark wizzard killing us."

"But-" she stammers knowing there's no arguement against it.

"Don't you want a better future for our children?" I ask lacing my hand in hers.

"Our children? You've thought about that?" She seems shocked, so I pretend I didn't mean it.

"Uh, no." I say running a hand through my hair.

"Harry?" She says smirking at me.

"Fine. I've thought about it, but I can't stop myself. I love you." I say looking at her, knowing she'd thought about it too.

"You better get going." She kisses me one last time and then let's me leave.

A few days later.

"I can't believe we still haven't found him, I say sitting down on the couch.

"Me too, I thought this was going to be easy."

I look out the window and think about the plasces we haven't looked at yet.

"I've got an idea." I say turning to Hermione. "Mabye there's a hidden pub, like in England. That'll probably lead us to the other wizards and then we can ask them if they've seen Fenrir Greyback."

Ron and Hermione consemplate my idea and then we decide to pursue it tomorrow, once we'd had a chance to rest.