Can we please???

5 days later clingy stage coming to a end

The girls sat in the cave very bored. The boys were busy collecting fish from the river below the cave. "So Wendy uh little question how clingy do yall dragon slayers feel"says levy. "Im trying my best not to run to Romeo that kind of clingy....why?"Wendy ask. "Well me and the girls wanna got to the guild for awhile"Says lucy. "Oh well your gonna have to ask your mates when they get back"Wendy replies. "Ask us what?"Says Natsu coming back up.

"We wanna go to the guild can we please"says mira as she looks up at Laxus who came over to hug her.

"Hm.........I don't know"Laxus replies and looks at Geejal. "What do you think Natsu?"Geejal ask. "Well its just gonna be the guild what can happen I say sure but just stay close ok?"Nastu says. "Then its settled lets go"Lucy jumps up and starts walking to the guild the rest of the girls plus romeo following with the boys plus Wendy behind them.

"Do you think those creeps will show up?"Natsu says. For the past few days Natsu and the other dragon slayers have been tracking the people who were watching them and have come to realize that it was a dark guild called blood oath (made up not real) they where watching them because for as long as theirs been dragon slayers theres been blood oath its a guild who trys to get the blood of dragon slayers mate for what reason its unknown why.

"No of course not its are guild they can't walk in and expect no one to notice them"Wendy says. They arrive at fairy tail. "I hope your right wendy"Natsu says and they enter the guild.

Sorry I just realized that I haven't been publishing anything for this story I will try to update more.