ignored

I don't get it lucy think to herself one friday afternoon. One day we are good the next we are fighting what is up lucy coutinues to think with frustration. Lucy was thinking of Natsu dragneel. Confused about her feeling towards him and his feeling towards her. While she continued to think she heard a loud bang come from the guild doors. Lucy turns to look and sees Natsu quickly she looks away. Ok lucy you can do this just go up there and confront him easy lucy decides. She looks back to see where Natsu has gone too. Natsu was standing beside Gajeel,Wendy,and Laxus. Something seemed off about the air around them Lucy examined the scene. She noticed Carla talking to Romeo and levy talking to panther lily. She also noticed Mira keeping her distance with an almost frightened look. Not thinking much of their reactions she walked up to Natsu. "Natsu why have you been ignoring me"Lucy ask. But Natsu didn't respond instead he looked at her and growled. He started stepping towards her he pushed her to a wall. And said"leave me alone thats a warning luce"and with that he fled out of the guild with Gajeel,Wendy,and Laxus following close behind. Lucy just stared at nothing confused on what was happening. Mira walked over to her and picked her up with a sad smile. "All the dragon slayers have been acting like this scince this morning don't take it to heart"Mira says. But lucy did she felt as if a piece of her heart had been torn and the only one who can fix it was Natsu......

I didn't wanna hurt luce so I just gave her a warning she has to stay away at least until I figure this out Natsu thinks. Natsu looks around to see Wendy,Laxus,and Gajeel beside him. They stop at a clearing in the forest. "So.......it finally started"Gajeel said. "Yeah question is does anyone know how to find are mates,Grandeeney never told me how"Wendy says. "Easy you just sit in the middle of a calm place and focus all your magic energy into your heart and then your heart will tell you who it is"Natsu says. "Omg Natsu actually remeber that"Gajeel said. "Well Igneel will always tell me so"Natsu said. "Lets get started"Laxus said.

//4 hours later//

It took all of the dragon slayers quite a while but all of them opened there eyes at the same and said the name of their mate. They all took of in separate ways. Magnolia did not know what was coming.

So hi author here um i hope you liked it and stuff well um bye

Word count:460