the future

*a lot of years later*

Lucy is now a proud mom of two the older brother who looks like his mom has natsu powers. He is able to control fire and if he trys hard enough he can open gates. Their daughter however though looks like natsu has their mothers abilty to open gates. But  that doesnt stop her from learning fire dragon slayer magic. Lucy is now queen of dragons along side natsu who is now king of dragons. They live happily next to the fairytail guild hall and still act as if they are teenagers which often embarrasses their children.

Levy and Geejal now jave 3 kids the eldest is a girl who has inherited her fathers looks though she has taken more interest in cana abilty she can do solid script magic their other two children are twins who look like a combination of the two happy parents. The oldest of the twins is a boy with purple hair and his mothers eyes he has shown signs of iron dragon slayer magic and the other twin their youngest daughter has also shown signs of iron dragon slayer magic though she has purple she has her fathers eyes. Levy and Geejal though always mature have gotten even more mature as the days past well except for the occasional fights of nastu vs geejal.

Mira and laxus only have one child who is a boy he has take over magic like his mother and has shown no signs of lightning magic. But having his mothers power doesn't mean he has her personality and looks. Because he looks more like laxus then anything else and acts cold yet caring like his father. And mira and laxus still fight like they use to but never take it far.

Romeo and wendy still being teenagers usually go on dates and jobs together. They are the guild sweethearts after all.

And lastly the other couples of the guild are fine erza and jellal have three kids the oldest is a boy with red hair and sharp eyes lile his mother and powers like his mother and a personality like his mother he is even more scary than erza. The secound is a girl with blue hair like her father eyes like her mothers and a mix personality between mother and father and the third with light purple hair is the youngest boy he acts like his father back when his father was a kid and even has his fathers eyes.

And juvia and gray are well they have 4 kids three boys one girl. The oldest boy is like gray but has hus mother powers. The second eldest which is a boy looks like juvia and has her power as well. The third eldest looks like a combinations between the two with juvia hair and gray eyes he has grays power while lastly the girl who is mostly like juvia but has grays and juvias powers.

In short makarov is now a great grandpa.