clingy

Lucy pov
I woke up with the sun in my eyes I had decide to sleep near the entrance of the cave. At first I just thought it was just the warm sun that I was feeling I soon realized it was Natsu with his arms around my waist. And his head buried in the crook of my neck. I just sigh and stayed like that until I heard him start to wake up he moved a little making his breath tickle my neck. I tried to stay quiet as he did this. I suddenly hear a low growl come from him. "Natsu?"I say in a shaky tone. "Sorry luce did my growl wake you up?"Nastu asked. "No I've been awake"I say as I try to get up but his grip tightens. "No just a few more minutes"Natsu whines. "Ugh fine"I say. I know its the 2nd stage he's gonna be clingy I just have to deal with it.He's kinda cute when he's all clingy......My face heats up.

Levy pov
I decide to sleep in the back of the cave where it was the coldest. Suprisely I woke up to Geejal head in my lap. It seemed I had fell asleep in a sitting position. I look down at the sleeping Geejal and start playing with his hair.

Mira pov
It was a little cold and a little hot last night so I decided to sleep in the middle of the cave. I woke up to see Laxus who had his back turned from me. I smiled and gave him a hug from behind. "Good morning"I whisper in his ear. He just hums back.

No ones pov
Wendy and Romeo where exploring the forest below the cave. Unknown to them at the time a figure was following them. After a few laughs and giggles and Romeo getting an apple to the head. Romeo noticed the figure. "Um Wendy"Romeo says. Wendy turns to him and notices the figure. "Hey who are you?"she calls out to the figure. But it only takes off running. "Shoot come on Romeo"Wendy says as she runs back to the cave with romeo following.