EP 6

JENNIE POV

I'm preparing my assignment. after a few minutes, I was ready for the assignment when someone suddenly called me. I take my phone and see who's calling..it was....

Kai....

I see Y / N playing with her phone. then I looked at my phone again and answered the call..

"Hi kai, why did you call me?"

"Wow..no babe me? Or did you already forgot your handsome boyfriend?"

He said..i know that he smirk right now..but.. what? Handsome? Yeah..he is..but..

"Im s-sorry..b-babe" omg why im stuttered..its like..im not comfortable calling him like that..but were couple..its already 1 years..and im always calling him like that..

But...why?

Suddenly my gaze turned to Y/N..then my hearts start beating rapidly..her side profile..its so Perfect~..

I still look at her.. suddenly I hear Kai's voice calling me from the phone..i quickly avoided her..and turned my gazed at somewhere..

"Y-yes b-babe? W-what you say?"

"Babe *he sighed* I will arrive at korea this night .. so I want you pick up me..and we can have dinner together"

He said with happy tone...but..why i dont feel happy?

I sighed..

"Okay i will be there but what time?"

I asked him..

"8 pm..see you babe..i love you"

"Y-yeah..see y-you...l-love u-u t-too"

I said while looking at Y/N who was looking at me with confused face..cute~

He ends the call..

I sighed..why today? Yeah he is my boyfriend but...i dont know..when i saw
Y/N...my loved for him is...gone?..no!

"Mrs kim, you okay? Why do you looking so nervous? Did someone want to kill you?!"

She asked me with concerned tone..aww but srsly..she look so cute..

"Im okay..no one will kill me.." i said while chuckled..

"Okay..." she simply said...

"Ah,Y/N this night we will go to the airport at 7:30 pm" i said while looking at her struggled to open the lid of biscuit jar

I chuckled and goes toward her direction. I stop behind her and give her sign to give the biscuit jar to me. She obeyed and give the biscuit jar to me..

I take it and twisted the lid using my strength..and it's open..she shook

I chuckled and give it to her..she accept it and still shook..how cute~

>FAST FORWARD<

Y/N POV

7: 20 PM

( Y/N outfit )

( Y/N look )

after I was ready. I went downstairs and I saw Jennie waiting in front of the door. She looked at me and smiled sweetly at me. I smiled back

( Jennie outfit )

"Lets go?"

I asked her as we are still smiled sweetlt toward each other..

"Yeah lets go...btw.."

She walked toward my direction and whisper at me..

"You looked so cute"

I frozed..she goes toward the door and leave..before she leaved..i heard her chuckled..aish why is she always teasing me..

I follow her........

TBC💗

(A/N : hahahhaha sorry sbb pendek😂)