EP 5

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes..cuz i feel someone is hugging my waist..then i remember something...

"Omg...." i said..then i slowly let go off Jennie hugging..i success...i quickly went to the bathroom..and get ready to work

and get ready to work

( Y/n outfit )

( Y/n make up)

( Y/n make up)

I just wear casual outfits..hehe because I'm lazy to style

After I was ready. I went to bed again and looked at Jennie who was asleep. I sighed then i shook her body

Jennie groaned and said "haish Kai..give me 5 more minutes" im shock..kai?

Maybe thats her boyfriend..maybe..
Then i shook her body again "Jennie wakes up before you're late to go to work"

After she heard my voice. She opened her eyes and quickly ran to the bathroom. I chuckled..

>FAST FORWARD<

AT MRS KIM OFFICE

I am reading a jennie magazine. She is a very great person. She has her own company. She became the ambassador of the chanel.

She is a model. Well, indeed, she has a lot of work. She must be a very successful woman. Anyone who becomes her boyfriend or girlfriend is very lucky.

Suddenly~..

"Y/n"

Jennie called my name. I stood up from the sofa and looked at her and asked

"Yes Mrs Kim, can i help you?" I asked her in a respectful voice. She looked at me as she smile sweetly at me.

"Can you get the file in Miss Nayeon's room" i nodded and headed to the door and leaved.

INFRONT OF MISS NAYEON ROOM

You can do this Bae Y/n. I told to myself. I take a breath and knock on the door. Then i heard someone shouted from inside

"Come in!"

I opened the door and entered. I'm moving ahead of her desk. She looked at me and smiled widely.

Is it just me who knows that she's like a rabbit? ... or it's just my imagination..haishh Y/n stop with your imagination!

"Can i help you miss?" She asked me ad she still smile..

"I want to take the file that Mrs. Kim needs" i said at her

"Ouh, so you're her new bodyguard. I thought you new workers .. because you look very beautiful" she said as she staring at me

"R-really? T-thank y-you.." i said shyly..

She chuckled as she saw my reactions. She  got up from her chair and took the file in the closet and walked toward my direction. She stopped in front of me and gave the file to me

"This is the file"

"Thank you, i will take a leave now..sorry if im interrupt your works" i said and leaved the room..

MRS KIM OFFICE

I went into Mrs. Kim's room. I walked to her desk and put the file in front of her.

She smiles and says thank you to me. I bowed and sat on the couch again

Suddenly~

my phone vibrates. I take my phone and see who calling me..it was my brother..jungkook

I smile and pick up the call "annyeong oppa" I said in a happy tone..then i heard his chuckled..

"Why are you so happy? Why? miss me?" His said..of course i miss him..he went to paris 3 years ago because he was a doctor there. I miss him very much..

"Of course i miss you oppa..when will you comeback?" I asked him.."maybe next month" he said..

"Really?! Yay!" I said as i stood up and jumping happily..

Suddenly~

"Ehem ehem" i heard someone clears her throat...ouh...i..forget...im at....worked..

I look at Mrs. Kim who is looking at me with a confuse face..

I bowed and apologized. I'm sitting on the couch again. I told my brother that I needed to go. I stopped the call and closed my face using my hands ..that was embarassing..

>FAST FORWARD<

TBC💗