EP 9

AUTHOR POV

Y/N and Jennie are in the car. they sit next to each other but they don't dare to talk. Jennie looks out the car window while Y/n plays with her phone.

after a while, they arrived at Kim's building. Y/n got out first and quickly went to the jennie's door and opened it. Jennie got out of the car with a cold face.
Y/n sighed and closed the car door and followed Jennie.

>TIME SKIP<

Y/n sits on the couch while playing with her phone. Suddenly, someone called her. She smiled when she saw who called her and she answered the call.

📞"jungkook oppa~"📞

Y/n said while smile widely

📞"hi my lovely dongsaeng"📞

Jungkook said...

📞"why did you suddenly call me? Aren't you busy?"📞

I asked him..he rarely calls me ... but why did he call me so suddenly? there must be something..i thought

📞"I called you because I wanted to tell you something"📞

He said..

📞"What is it?"📞

I was waiting for him to answer ... my heart was pounding and I was so nervous

📞"I'll be in Korea tomorrow"📞

I shocked..i can't say a word because i'm shocked and happy..but he is going home..for 3 years he didn't go home because he was too busy..and now..he can go home..

I was so happy that I didn't notice that my tears were flowing down my cheeks. Suddenly i heard Jungkook calling my name on the phone..i quickly shake my head..

📞"n-nae oppa? Did you said something?"📞

I asked her while smiled widely and i sobbed

📞"hey are you okay Y/n/n"📞

He said in concern tone..

📞"im okay, dont worry.. I'm sorry, but I have to go..bye oppa"📞

I quickly stopped the call and sighed. I leaned my back on the couch and smiled

>TIME SKIP<

Now is the timw to rest. I looked at Jennie and i saw her lying her head on her desk. I get up from the couch and move towards her desk

"M---"

before I wanted to finish my sentenced..I saw her sleeping and I quickly shut my mouth.

"She must be so tired"

I said to myself in low tone so that she didn't hear what I was saying. I smiled and went out of her room

JENNIE POV

I was so tired and dizzy ..then, I didn't realize I had fallen asleep. I opened my eyes slowly. I hold my head because I feel dizzy ... if you want to say I drink alcohol but I don't. I massaged my head as I closed my eyes..

"Wait...what time is now?" I said and i looked at the clock on the wall and i widened my eyes because it's already
12:20 PM. Then i quickly looked at the couch but i didnt saw her..where did she go?

did she go out first and eat without waking me up..aishh that girl! If i saw her eating with someone else..I'll kill her

I want to get up from my seat ... suddenly, someone came in. I look at that person ... once I know who that person is, i feel calm..it was Y/n

but why is she bringing food and drinks here ... is she going to eat here?

She looked at me and she noticed that I was awake. She smiled and walked toward my direction, but i didnt smiled back at her..i just looked at her with a cold face..

What she did next, made me feel overwhelmed because she puts the food and drinks she holds and puts them on my table. I looked at her still with a cold face..

"Why did you put it here?"

I asked her with a cold tone but inside, i was screaming..

"it's for you..I noticed you were sleeping so I didn't want to wake you up because i know you're tired..and i was thinking of bringing food for you"

She said and smiled cutely..awww my heart is melting..how can she be so cutee..I want to hug her but I'm still mad at her..

I didn't say a word and I ate silently..

Y/N POV

I expected her to thank me and forgive me and we'll be fine again..but she just ate the food quietly..

I sighed and looked at the floor..this is all my fault. If I didn't talk to Kai ..maybe she wouldn't mad at me..

I think I should go somewhere else ... I should give her some time..i bow and started walking towards the door and left..

JENNIE POV

I ate quietly and I noticed that her mood changed. I glanced at her..and I noticed that she was ... sad?..ahh maybe it was just my imaginations

suddenly I noticed that she wanted to bow and then i quickly focused my eyes on the food..

She bow at me and left without said anything..I watched her walking until she disappeared from my sight..

before she left my office ... I noticed her face was...sad...

Am i to much?

TBC 💗