Midnight Magic

In the time of the Magi, an era of destruction and chaos, ruled by all powerful beings called Mages, a clan of white witches came together and made the three magic’s that would stop the Magi. These magic’s where Darkness, Dawn and moon, these where the only magic’s that could be used to defeat the Magi by hitting there weakness’. They were given to three women who were, from then on, called the Gifted. They trained in secret and when they were strong enough, went to battle with the Magi.

 It is said that during the battle, one of the Magi was so scared that he may be defeated, that he tried to flee, and when he was cornered by the Gifted with the power of moon he tried to absorb her essence. He nearly died trying too and he didn’t succeed, he only got her powers and a limp body, he hadn’t been able to get enough of her essence to be at full power, so when the midnight hour came he fled, now with the power of moon.

It was after that battle that the last of the Gifted made the midnight hour. The only problem was that the midnight hour didn’t affect the last of the Gifted because there powers where made from the magical energy that came from midnight. The midnight hour is when all magic stops. It is a time of darkness and peace when no magic can happen, but if the last Magi were still alive, how will we ever be safe. All magic must stop at midnight. So what do you do if it can’t? 

Dusk and I are last descendants of the Gifted. I am the daughter of darkness and Dusk is the daughter of dawn. No one knows where the last Magi fled to or if he had an heir, all we know is that we are big targets for the last of the Black witch clan, followers of the Magi, and this is the story of what happened at midnight.