Chapter 5

Tahira's pov :-

I didn't went to college today. I decided to stay at home with Ishika today. I was blushing like a red tomato since yesterday's incident.
I can't help it because it was my crush you know... (still blushing)

Now I am going to take the soup made by me to Ishika's room. When I enterd the room she was laying on the bed with her mobile.

"Hey, good morning. I've bring soup for you." I said

"Ew.... I am not going to drink this shit."
Sometimes she really behaves like child.

"You have fever, you have to eat this " I said. She frowned and took it.

"Did anything happend?" She asked

"Uh.. why?" I asked not understanding what was she trying to say.

"U are all red. Your face is red like tomato." She said

"Uhh... wo..h.. noth...ing... happ..end okay bye I am going. " After saying that I tried to ran away from there.

"You bitch I will kill you! Don't you dare to lie to me! Tell me the truth!!"
Ishika being Ishika I knew it she won't leave me this easily.

"Okay okay... I am saying." Saying that I told her the whole story happend yesterday.

She was just 'that's so cutee!!'

"Ohh.. now I know, why my bestie was blushing all the time. " she says with a smirk.

"Why didn't you told me this!!!" she asked with a angry expression. I know she was just acting . Cause she can't never be angry on me.

"I was just a bit shy....." I said

"But still you should have told me about it." She said

"I am sorry.. I promise I won't never hide anything from you. " I said with a puppy face.

"Okay. This time I am not saying anything." She said,
and I hugged her. I was with her all the time. She is the most lovely bestie in the world.  She is like sister to me. She helped me the most when my parents and everyone in my life left me. She is always there for me..

I was sitting in the sofa watching TV with Ishika

"Tahira baby, can u please go to the market cause Ishika is not well."

"No problem aunty." I said

"How many times should I tell you, don't call me aunty call me ma like Ishika " aunty told me.

"Okay ma." She is so sweet. I never felt sad in my life because of her.

Rohan's Pov:-

When I went to college I met Shanaya then I talked to her. And went to my class.

During the class...

In the whole class I was searching for Tahira. But I didn't find her.
I don't know where is she. I don't know why but I was just missing her.

After the class...

I was about to leave the college when I found Abhi and Shanaya together. They were talking, smiling and laughing together.
I don't think this Abhi has a good intention. So I went to them.

"Shanaya, what are the hell are you doing here with him." I asked Shanaya

"We were just talking why?" She asked

"Nothing. Let's go from here" I said . I also gave a glare to Abhi while he was smirking. I wanted to kill him.

I dropped Shanaya at her house and went to my home. When I was going to my home I noticed Tahira. What was she doing here?
She have a bag in her hands. Maybe she came for shopping. I stopped my car. And went to her.

"Hi!! " I said to her

"Hello!" She replied

"Why didn't you came to college today?" I asked

"I told you na my best friend is ill, So I decided to stay with her today."

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked

"I came here for shopping and now I'm going to home" She said

"Oh.. okay then let me drop you to your house."

"No thanks, I will go by myself" she said

"No come with me it will be better in this hot weather"

"Umm...okay"

We both got into the car. She was looking outside of the window. She was looking so beautiful.. ughh....

(Shraddha's look of today)

Tahira's Pov:-

When I was going to my home I found Rohan. Maybe he was going to his home. He came out of his car. Then he even gave me
lift from his car. I was so happy today.

When we reached at my home I thanked him and gave him a smile. In return nodded his head and also gave me a smile. Uff
his smile almost killed me. I forgot how to breathe for a second .
He went away from there. His smile made my day.

(Varun's today's look)

Hey guys!
Have you watchedthe video of psycho saiyaan.
Shraddha was looking so beautiful.
And her expressions were just🔥🔥🔥
Tell me how much you liked the video
And also don't foget to vote.