Chapter 7

It was Aditya. He was in our school. He was a really good friend of us. After someday he and Ishika both fell in love with each other. But suddenly one day he came to me.

Flashback:

"Hi Adi! You here. Do you need anything?" I asked

"Yeah. I wanted to tell you something." He said

"Tell" I said

"I love you." He said

"What the hell is this Adi! Do you even know what are you saying!
I shouted at him.

"I really love you. " He again said

"Just shut up! Ishika will be very mad at you if she got to know" I said him angrily

"I don't care about her" He said

"What do you mean by you don't care about her. Is that mean all the time you were playing with her feelings! "  I said him.

"Please try to understand I did all the things to get close to you." He said

"Go away from here before I call someone else here." I said

"Tahira please I really love you " He said.

Now I was burning in anger . I slapped him so hard. Every one was looking at us.

"You'll regret it Tahira! " He said

"Just go away from here. Never try to come near me and Ishika." I said

"Right now I am going but I will take my revenge." He said with gritting teeth.

I went away from there.

After a few days I was sitting with Ishika. He came and he lied to Ishika that I love him and I hate Ishika . But Ishika slapped him for that. And told him to stay away from us. She told me that she trust me that I can't do anything like this. I was very glad.

He didn't disturbed us for many days But suddenly one night when I was about to sleep I heard a sound of glass breaking when I turned to see what happened I was shocked. My windows glass was broken and Adi enterd my room.

"What are you doing here Adi!" I yelled

"What do you think? " He said

"Get out Adi." I said . But he didn't moved an inch. He came near me.

"You know Tahira. I love you so much. But I can't see you with any other person. " He said.

"You're mad go away from here." I said

"Today when I saw you with that Aaryan it made my blood boiled. "
He said . Aaryan is always my close friend but I don't love him.

"If you can't be mine you can't be anyone's "  He said

"What do you mean! " I said

He took out a gun from his pocket and shooted me on my stomach. In a few seconds the place was filled with my blood. My vision become blurry and everything became black. The last thing I remember is Ishika and mumma (Ishika's mother ) came in the room.

When I wake up I found me in the hospital.  I told Ishika everything.
She told me that the police came and takes Adi with them. I was crying all the time after that incident. Ishika and mumma supported me a lot that time.

I started to get nightmares after that. I couldn't sleep that time. But after a few years it got ok.

In present time...

My worst nightmare was in front of me. I got so scared. I started to running away from there before he notices me.

But it was too late. He grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"We met again love" He said

"Don't call me that and leave me." I said

"Why? What's so hurry? We met after so many years" He said

"Leave me let me go!" I said

"Don't worry this time I will not leave you easily. " He said .

I freed my hand from his grip and started crying and I was running.

"Run as much as you want but this time I won't leave you. " He said .

Suddenly I bumped into someone. When looked up I saw Rohan.

"What happened Tahira? Why are you crying?" He asked
I couldn't reply I am sobbing right now.

"Roh..a..n plz dr..o..p me ..to mmy ho..me pl..zzz..." He hugged me . I felt so safe in his arm.

"Okay. Don't cry please"

He took me to his car and opened the door for me. I sat in the car.
I don't know when sleep took over me. When I waked up I found myself in my home. Ishika asked me did anything happend. Rohan came and bring you here. I am glad that he didn't told Ishika anything. I don't want to give Ishika and mumma any tension that's why I didn't told them anything about today.

At night...

When I was about to sleep I saw Adi in my room . He pointed a gun towards me.

"Please don't do this" I screamed

"Please I beg you " I said

He pulled the trigger and shooted me.

I woke up with a  jerk. Again after so many years I am getting these nightmares.  I went to the washroom and started splashing water on my face. I wiped my face with a towel. I can't take this.
These things are very scary.  I don't know what to do. I started to listening songs and sleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Guys I am introducing Aditya Roy Kapoor as Aditya

How is the new twist guys?Please tell in the comments and please vote

Please tell in the comments and please vote.
Have you guys watched fikar not . It is really amazing.
Can't wait for the movie.