Chapter 8

Rohan's Pov :-

Today when I went to mall with Shanaya I met Tahira I don't know for some unknown reasons she was crying. Then I went to drop her to her home. She slept in the car. I picked her up and took her to her home.

In this time I totally forget about Shanaya. I don't know what will she say. I think I should call her . I called her for 10 times but she didn't picked up my calls. Maybe she is angry. I don't know what I have to face tomorrow in the college.

In the college.....

I attended my classes. Today Aaryan also came with me. After classes I went to meet Shanaya.

"Hey Shanaya" I said

"Why did you came here?" She asked angrily

"I wanted to say sorry to you becau-" She cuts me off between my sentence

" I don't need your sorry go and enjoy with that bitch Tahira! Go away!" She yelled

"Shanaya you are taking it wrong" I said

"Just shut up! I don't need you. You are nothing but a playboy.  We are done!" She yelled at me

"Shanaya please liste-"

"Just go away I said "

I was very hurt cause after my angel if I have love somebody it's Shanaya. Kartik messaged me to meet him in the canteen. I am really frustrated right now. When I was walking I saw Tahira .
Oh here is she now after breaking my relation with Shanaya.
Now I will show her who is Rohan Nanda! I went near her.

"What is your problem!" I yelled at her

"What happened Rohan?" She asked

"You are such a drama queen! Shanaya was right about you." I said

"Shut up Rohan!" She said

I just couldn't control my anger seeing her. I pushed her. She fell in the mud. Now she was looking like a mess.

Everyone in the canteen started laughing seeing her.

"You know this is the best place for you. "

Beside me it was table there was a glass of milkshake there. I poured the whole shake on her. Everyone was laughing.

I saw Tahira crying. She deserve this. Suddenly Aaryan came and helped her to stand he gave me a glare and went away from there.
Now what happened to him!

I literally wanted to kill her.

Tahira's Pov :-

When I enterd the class I saw Adi there. I was shocked. He waved at me. I just ignored him. He came near me.

"Hey aren't you happy to see me in the same college! " Adi said

"N..oo go tt..o  ur si..t" I stuttered because I was scared

"Haw are you scared seeing me? He asked while smirking

"No.. pl..z lea..ve me alo...ne" I said

"No. Not so easily."

At the same time the teacher came. I was very happy seeing the teacher. I sighed.

After classes when I was walking towards the canteen Rohan came in front of me .

"What is your problem! " He started yelling at me

"What happened Rohan? " I asked

"You're such a drama queen! Shanaya was right about you ." He said. What did I have done that he is behaving like this with me.

"Shut up Rohan! " I said

I don't what happened to him he suddenly pushed me . I fell on the mud. Everyone was laughing at me. I was crying right now. 
No one have insulted me like this before.

"You know this is the best place for you. " He said. I cried more.
What did I have done.

He poured a whole glass of milkshake on me. Everyone started laughing more. I never thought of Rohan like this.

After a few seconds Aaryan came and helped me to get up. He took me away from there.

I was sobbing right now.

"Tahira! Sis! Don't cry na please " He started to console me.

"You know he is mad please don't be sad." He said

"Nev..ve..r some...one... in..my..life.. has..insulted..me..li..ke..this...."
I said in between my hiccups.

"Sh... don't cry. You know I can't bear it when my sis cry." He said

"I..fe..lt..so..low..." I said

"Don't cry now. " He said.

He hugged me kissed my forehead. He always loves as his own sister.

He took me to my home. Ishika was still in the college. And maybe mumma went to market. I was alone in the home. I got cleaned and came out from the washroom.

"Princess do you want to eat something?" He asked

I shook my head in no.

"You have to eat something. You can't stay like this "
He brought some foods for me.

I ate that . He bade bye to me and went away from there.

Today the things Rohan did was unbelievable. How could he do something like this. The way he behaved today is too much.

He was saying something about Shanaya. I don't know who she is.
But I have listened that she is his girlfriend. It broke my heart into pieces.

I am not going to college tomorrow.  The way he humiliated me no at least not after that.

I don't know what he will do in next.

Rohan's Pov :-

I won't forgive this Tahira easily. Today I felt so hurt after Shanaya broke up with me for her. Everything is Tahira's fault.
Get ready Tahira I will take my revenge from you.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!
How was chapter!
I have request please vote on my story
Please....
I made a vm of VarShra
please check it.
Hope you guys like it.😊

The first look of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 is amazing! My Koki rocked it