chapter 10

Rohan's Pov :-

I think I like her.... But I can't like her I am a playboy... Besides I have Shanaya and I love Shanaya... It's impossible for me to like her.....

Tahira's Pov :-

I have started to hating Rohan. My feelings for him are not the same at the moment. Why everyone does this to me. Every single person I love left me. At first mumma and papa. Amd now even Rohan broke my heart...

I have to do something. I think I should not bother anyone . I habe given up on Rohan. He was never mine....

Right now I am going to my home.

At home.....

"Hey are you alright??? " Ishika asked

"I don't know..." I said . Tears started briming in my eyes...

"Hey what happened???" She asked in a soft voice.

"I don't know if I am ok or not. Rohan is behaving like a jerk to me. I don't know what to do. Because I haven't done anything. He blamed me that because of me his relation with Shanaya got ruined... Is it really my fault? But I haven't done anything...." with that I broke down in front of her.

"Hey don't cry.... it's not your fault. I will kill that jerkk!!" She said

"No don't say anything to him. I have decided to move on from him. He was never mine..." I said.

"Ok if you say so... Now rest.. You look so tired." She went outside my room after saying this.

I put on my earphones and started to listening songs. Music always makes me feel better...

Rohan's Pov :-

Right now I don't have any idea about my own feelings... I love Shanaya but I am also getting a feeling that I.. li..ke... Tahira.....After saying those hurtful words to her it's making me feel so guilty.

I think I should be happy that now finally my relation with Shanaya will get more strong....

My phone started ringing...

The caller id showed Aaryan...

'Hello' I said

'How could you do this to Tahira' He said

'Aaryan.... I don't know what is happening... I am feeling so bad after hurting her..' I said

'Rohan by any chance do you  have any feelings for her?' He asked.

I don't know....

'No I don't have any feelings for her' I said but is it true? I always got some old feelings towards her like I know her or something...

'Bro let me tell you one thing don't do anything that you'll regret about in future.' He said

I just hummed.

'Ok bye' I said.

'Bye.' He said.

I have to stop thinking all about this... I am not in my right mind now....

Ishika's pov:-

I can't see Tahira in this situation . She is looking so sad. I want kill that son of a bitch Rohan Nanda!

I have to think about a revenge... I can do anything for my sister
Tahira. But what can I do..... Um.... let me think... Idea!

I think my this plan will perfectly work. But for the plan I need someone to help me.....

But who can help me with my plan?? I think I should call her....
Yeah she can obviously help me . I called Ananya.

She is our childood friends

She is our childood friends. We have always played together. But right now we are not in to the same college. And she doesn't know  that we are in mumbai. I am gonna meet her..

'Hello Annie! How r u ? ' I said

'Hello ishuuuu!!!! I am fine how r u and tahira??' She said.

'We r also good but Annie you know that where r we now? ? ' I said

'Um... are u guys in Mumbai? ?' She asked with excitement!

'Yupppp' I said.

'Why didn't you guys tell me!!! I want to meet you both! ' she said.

'Uh Annie can we meet today? I need a little help of yours...' I said.

'Obviously so today at 7pm at 'xxx cafe' ok?' She said.

'Ok done. Thnx bye...'

'K bye..'

Done... My sissy u can never be sad when ur sister is here....

Rohan's Pov :-

Uh I think I should go to meet Shanaya right now.. I can give her a surprise. I will take a gift for her.

I went to the store and bought a beautiful dress for her.

She must be very happy after seeing the dress. Right now I am going to her house. I have spare key of her house. She gave that me.

I often go to visit her . We watch movies or something....

I have reached her her house. I opened the door of her house.

"Shanaya baby surp-" The scene in front of made me shocked!

SHE WAS KISSING ABHIMANYU!!

____________________________________________________________________

Guys I am really very sorry. I haven't updated since 1235637777 years. I know you guys habe every rights to be angry at me ? But please I am really very sorryyyyy.
Don't be mad at me please... and please vote and comment. 😘😘

I am srsly in love with this song. Did you guys also liked it??