Addiction

Jamie's P.O.V.

I woke up naked wrapped in Roc's muscular arms with his dick still in my ass.I smiled at the thought of last night then turned around to see him still sleep.I smirked pulling my ads out his duck and hurried my head in his neck sucking on his neck as he groaned gripping my waist rolling on top of me pinning my arms above my head looking in my eyes.

Roc:Don't start nothing you can't finish mami (licks lips at me)

Me: (rubbing his tattoos) Who said I can't papi (whispers in his ear before sucking on his neck again)

He groaned rolling back over rubbing on my ass while sucking on my neck.I moaned pulling away crashing my lips on his slipping my tongue in his mouth as he rolled us back over pulling away while inserting the tip of his duck in me sucking in on my nipple.

Me:Chresssss stop teasing,mmmmm ugghh (moans)

Chres:Nahh imma save you for later (winks getting off on me)

I layed on the bed confused as fuck then stormed into the bathroom with my uniform slamming the door shut as he started laughing.I quickly brushed my teeth then hopped in the shower letting the steaming hot water hit my body.I started to soap my body when Chres walked in with a towel around his waist.

He smirked at me in the window before brushing his teeth.He real funny I'd he think he bout to get some after playing with my hormones.I quickly washed up and started to hop out the shower leaving the water on for Roc when he stopped me.

Roc:Where you going (smirks)

Me:Roc moveee you shouldn't had played with my hormones (covering my books with my hands)

Roc: (starts kissing my neck) You sure you want me to move (gripping my waist)

Me:Noooo (moans)

He picked me up dropping his towel laying me down in the shower underneath the water and ramming himself in me.I moaned throwing my back trying to grab onto something as he sucked on my nipple massaging my boob.I buried my head in his neck scratching up his back as I sucked on his neck.He gripped my waisted picking me up slamming me on the wall then put me down turning me around.

Roc:Bend over for Pali (whispers in my ear seductively)

I bit my lip bending over as he inserted himself in me pulling my hair back as he began ramming himself in me.I screamed a at the top of my lungs trying to tap out.

Roc: (grunting) Nahh ma...no tap out..shit...

Shante's P.O.V.

I slid down the pole twerking my ass off naked as Prince layed against his headboard.As I reached the bottom I hit the splits then got up crawling to Prince seductively.As I reached Prince I crashed my lips on his wrapping my arms tightly around his neck as he slipped his tongue in my mouth jiggling my ass in his hands.I pulled away sitting on his face as he began eating me out rubbing my ass.

Me: (moans) Yes papi..ughhh Papi

He began flicking my cl*t fast.

Me:imma cum

Prince: (smacks my ass)

As I came on his face I got of him travel my tongue down to his V line and licked around the tip of his duck for a minute then went in giving him deep head.

Prince: (grunting) Shit bae faster

I went faster as he gripped my hair and came in my mouth.He pushed me onto my back and hovered me as he began thrusting in and out of Me hard as fuck making loud clapping sounds as he went fast.I screamed to the top of my lungs grabbing onto the sheet above my head as he sucked on my nipple.