chapter 3

after what makaela said I tried long and hard to think about what she said then immediately kaela, Sophie and Kiara came to me and Sophie " what we are about to tell you promise us you wouldn't let it bring you down or depressed" then I was scared but yet curious since I said " fine I promise" then kaela said "okay, Kiara was passing when she overheard Jace talking with his friends about you. He was like he is just using you to do his assignments that he doesn't really like you" as she said what Jace said it was like my heart was shattered and it came crumbling down then Kiara said " don't mind him, he just isn't good enough for you but don't worry you will find a better guy" then I smiled trying to hold the pain in. The next day Jace came to me and said " hey baby, umm there is one assignments Mr Halley gave us I don't really understand, maybe you can help me" then I said "wow so its even true, of you think you can use me to do all your assignments then oh you are really a big fool"

        Then I got up and went to stand by my locker with tears filling my aeye sockets then mackaella, Sophie and Kiara came to stay by my side then I cleaned my tears then Sophie said " we are so proud of you for standing strong and giving Jace a taste of his own medicine. Don't worry you will get through this just know you are not alone we are always here by your side to make sure we all get through this together" then I smiled after a while we went back to class I told my self confidently " I will get through this"

           After class Jace came back to apologise and he tried to cover up what I found out but I shit him off immediately making it clear to him that I am not the kind of girl that he could play tricks with then I just walked away to avoid any more complications

                         Jace's pov

  Oh shit now what am I going to do. Now Kate knows that I have been using her to do my homework. Well I feel really bad for what I did.let me just send her a text
* He turns on his phone and looks for Kate's contact and types*
         ' umm Kate I know what I did was wrong I didn't really mean to but I really didn't what to fail any of my classes so I thought using you will be good.........'
Ugh, what kind of lousy excuse to her her is this delete,delete, delete *he deletes the chat*
         Oh what am I going to do after what she said in school every one as been looking at me wierdly and I felt like a complete fool.

                   Mia's pov

           Yes yes yes yes yes now finally that Kate girl has realised Jace never really liked her and that makes me super happy now I can begin my plan to get him well it wouldn't be to hard being that I am the most popular and pretiest girl school.