chapter 5

Then next day, kaella came to me and was like " hey girl let me guess still thinking of how you will talk to him well think less cause here he comes. Hey will" then will comes to her and said " oh hey kaella " then they continue dicusing then she Said " my friend here wants to talk you you" then she pulled me forward then he was like " hey your Kate right nice to meet you " then he sakes me then I said "same here" then he looked at kaella and said " I am having a party on Saturday maybw you and Kate can  come then she was like " we would love to thanks bye" then he left I was like " are you kidding me a party " then she was like " yah girl we bout to get our party on" then I laughed and said  " yeah sister"
     So on Saturday we got there it was like wow we got there a little late then   will saw us and came than he was like " I am so glad that you guys made it uhm kaella can I talk to you " then she was like " okay"

Kaella's pov

       Will called me and he was like " will Kate agree if I ask her to dance and I was like not really cause she can't dance but you can go meet her and talk to her then he was like " okay so he left me and went to talk to her so I decided not to go and stay with her luckily I say tony so I went to go and stay with him

Williams pov

So I walked up to meet Kate and I was like " hey Kate, uhm mind if I sit here"  then she was like " no problem" then I started the conversation. " how long have you been here" then she was like " I just moved here recently" then I was like " wow so do you like it here " then she said " so far so good "  then I replied " that's nice so I hope you will be staying here for a long time" then she said "I hope so too" so we started to get along then at the end she was like "I had fun thanks for inviting me to your party, bye" . I was so happy.

       Kate's pov
Last night was the best I talked to will. Yesterday, but how will I talk to him again today. Okay kaella said I should be cool, (gasp) be cool. Then I turned to the right then I saw will coming towards me then I  repeated those words continuously as he came gradually towards me then I broke. Yes I ran away he looked pretty confused so he went back to his friends. I think I got him annoyed.

Will's pov

Okay the wierdest think just happened to me today, well I was walking towards Kate today feeling confident as I was approaching her she just ran off which was really annoying, like come on I finally decide  to go ahead to talk to the girl I like bit she just runs off, well I think she is just avoiding me so I will just stop trying. So I went off to tell kaella that I was done trying to get Kate she was pretty disappointed and angry so she left.

Kate's pov

I was walking to the cafeteria when kaella walked up to me angrily and started shouting " what in the world is wrong with you, you tell me to help you with will and I do and everything goes great but you tend to screw it up. I am sick and tired of you behaving like this" then I saw " whoa whoa whoa slow your roll before you blow my head of what did I do" then she replied " well will told me that he was coming to talk to you then you ran away" then I was like " oh so he is mad about that, well okay I will go and apologise" then she said " don't bother, he said he is done trying to get  you so well good for you"