chapter 4

Three days later me and mackaella were talking and I noticed she wasn't even concentrated in what I was saying so I called her twice then I taped her then she said " oh you starled me" then i said " how did I starle you if you were listening to what I was saying" still she didn't even look at me then I tried to trace trace what or who she was looking bat then I realized it was tony  then I taped her again and said who are you looking at then she said " no one" then I looked at her and said I know you are staring at that Tony guy" then she said "NO !" I smiled and said "  you like him I know you do" then she said "okay yes I do" then I laughed and told her "why don't I help you with him" then she said thanks that will be nice" so I spotted Tony talking with his friends then I waited for him to finish then I had a plan they when he was done talking I will walk pass him and drop my books so as he is trying to pick it I will tell him thanks then introduce myself then we will begin our conversation from there.so the plan was all set to to then I waited patiently then he was done talking to his friends then I went and did as planned as soon as he bent down and picked it, I said thanks he said no problem then I introduced my self and he did the same. So I said maybe we could talk later,let's say.... For lunch then he agreed. So I told mackaella the plan and told her to dress up and follow me then quickly she did then he came to my house and said " hey," then I said " hi...umm you know mackaella right, hope you don't mind if she join us" then he said there was no problem so we went.
At the restaurant kaela was behaving so wierd it got really annoying then I whispered  to her ear " I think you should just go to the toilet" to then she stood up and left then I faced tony and said " soooo what do you think of kaela?" Then he said " she's alright" do I said " right, so you can ask her out " then he was like "no no no no way" then I was sad I tried to convince him but he wouldn't budge so I just gave up but I couldn't tell her. So I look at him and say " ok one date with her
This time I wouldn't be there and we will know whether you can like her or not" then he said "deal" I was so happy when he said that so me and kaella went out to buy a new dress and to do her hair
    When it was almost time I told her " be yourself and try not to blow this up" then she smiled and said I wouldn't" then I said " good, cause after this I have a secret to tell you"
            then off she went. Oh God I hope she doesn't mess up  this time.

3 hours later, she came home all happy then I was like tell me everything. So we went up to my room and started talking " well.. when he picked me he took me to that new restaurant over at Madison's.the date was actually wierd so I admitted to him that it was wierd then agreed so we went to el's pizza place then I just did what you said, I was my self then we had fun and at the end as he dropped me he was like see you in school tomorrow then he winked at me . I am so happy thank you thank you thank you. So.. what the big secret " then I said " alright but promise you wouldn't tell any one " then she said " fine I promise " then I was like " okay, well you know that cute boy sitting by the window " she was like " yah Williams why..wait don't tell me you like him " then I was like " maybe , a little bit fine yes"
   Then she was like " oh my gosh,well lucky for you his my friend so since you helped me I will help you " then I was like " there's one problem, anytime I see him I always run away " then she was like" I got this just trust me"