Chapter Two

I ran over and picked up the child, cradling her lightly in my arms. She was very badly injured.....stupid weed, hurting such poor, innocent youth. What did this child ever do to him? I sigh and glare at the Flower far away on the ground. I turned and promptly left.

I got out of the area with the evil flower and spread my black devil wings. They flapped a little and I started to float. I flew over the puzzles, only landing to solve the needed puzzles. It was all the same. I'd done this so many times.....I would be glad to finally have some sort of company.

I finally made it to my home. Outside there was a large garden of herbs I used for healing. I stepped in, still cradling the child as if it was my own. I walked with brisk steps to the bedroom, that was used by so many before her..... I shook my head. This is no time to morn.

I laid the child down and tucked her small frame into bed. I turned on the warm light so she wouldn't be in total darkness when she woke up.

I walked quickly out to the garden and quickly picked some herbs. I made sure they were the right herbs, as to not poison this child like I did once before......I shook my head feverishly. Stop thinking about that!! I yelled at myself inside of my brain, forcefully pushing the thoughts away.

Pushing the door open quickly I walk with very brisk steps into the kitchen. I place a small pot onto the stove and filled it with water, then throw the herbs into the pot. Then, using my fire magic, I heat up the water to a boil, then wait. Soon enough, there is a liquid left in the pot, which smelled not to good.

I carefully take the pot off the stove and pour some of the liquid into a glass, then wait until the child wakes up, spending the time reading my books next to her bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in a cozy bed. It's warm and comfy.....how did i get here?

I try to sit up but instantly regret trying. Pain shoots through my whole body, making me cry out. I hear a gasp to my side and look over.

There is a large..... goat lady sitting in a chair. Her fur was smooth and white. Two small red horns sat on her head, above two large floppy ears. Her eyes were a glowing red, but they didn't seem evil. They seemed.....warm and comforting. On her back were two large black and red demon wings. She was wearing a dress robe, reaching her ankles. The main piece on her torso was a light purple, and the sleeves were black. There was a design on the front of the dress in a magenta pink, a circle with wings on either side with three triangles underneath, all in a heart outline. She had on no shoes, exposing her cute furry paw feet.

She stood up and tucked her wings back. She spoke with the same soft, sweet voice I had heard by the person who had saved me, "oh! My child, your awake!" She said, stepping over to me and putting her paw on my forehead to feel my temperature, as if I was sick. She turned back around and grabbed a glass with a liquid in it.

"Drink this. It will heal your wounds. It might not taste to good, but it has never let me down!" She said. I nodded, and the lady helped me drink the drink. She was right about the taste, it was revolting and made me want to puke.

I finished the drink and the pain instantly went away. I looked up at the smiling goat lady in awe. She giggled. "Oh! I have yet to introduce myself! I am Toriel, and I am the caretaker of the ruins!" She said with a quirky smile. I waved and stuttered out, "H-hi, I-I'm L-l-lorraina...."

Toriel smiled and patted my head, me smiling like a doofus. She then let out her paw hand thing. I set my small hand in her's, and she pulled me out of bed and into a hug. I tensed up a bit, I was not used to hugs....my arms wrapped around her. She was like a new mom, one that actually loved me...I might enjoy staying here forever.

She let me go and said, "Come! There are so many things I want you to see! I'll show you my books, we can go and do puzzles, we can explore, whatever you wish!" She said, taking my small hand in her's. I smiled and let out a small giggle as I let her pull me through her lovely home. I could enjoy living here for the rest of my life.....this place already feels like more of a home than the surface ever was.

Daww this is too cute for my pitiful existence X3. I hope you enjoyed, the next part should hopefully be coming out soon! Bai!