One

Deku's POV-
I lay in my bed, trying to wipe the sleep out of my eye. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand. "7:00 AM... Oh shit, we have a mission today!"

I quickly get up and run out of my room to the bathroom, hoping nobody else was up and that I didn't make too much noise. I get in the bathroom and take a quick shower.

I step out of the shower and start drying off while brushing my teeth. I pick up my hair brush and try to brush the loads of curls that lay on top of my head, but fail miserably. I quickly walk out of the bathroom and back to my room to get dressed in my signature outfit. (If y'all don't know what his villain outfit looks like, just look up Villain Midoriya on the internet and you'll see-)

I quickly walk out of my room to sit at one of the many bar stools that surround that bar. Kurogiri was in front of me washing glasses and plates, Shigaraki sat next to me.

"You do know what day it is, don't you?" Shigaraki looked in my direction, the hand hiding his face. "Of course I do, why would I forget?" I smile slightly and start playing with my black leather gloves as Shigaraki speaks.

"Do you know what the mission is about?" I stop playing with my gloves, trying to remember. I shake my head as I look up at him. He sighs in annoyance.

"We planned an attack on the USJ. All Might is supposed to be there, along with Eraser Head and No. 13. Apparently they're taking the next generation of heros there to train in different environments." I nod as I listen to the mission plan. "So... All Might's going to be there, huh?" My smile grows thinking about how I'm going to murder him.

"Correct. We have many villains ready to fight, along with our new creation: Nomu. It is superior to All Might, and it'll only listen to me and you." I hummed in response. 'This Nomu is superior to All Might, huh? We'll see how long All Might can last against it, then.'

"Aye, you listening, kid?" Shigaraki poked me gently. I look up. "Hm?" He sighs. "Guess I have to repeat myself..." He goes over the plan again. I only nod in response.

The time goes quicker than I expected: seconds to minutes, minutes to hours. Now it's time to leave and start the attack. Kurogiri opens a portal, and all the villains including me and Shigaraki go into it. Once we walk out, we're faced with a beautiful scenery. I climb up on the Nomu's shoulder and look around. "This place is beautiful... Too bad we're gonna destroy it!"

I look up and see Eraser Head, followed by No. 13. But no All Might. "I wonder where he is." I ask to myself. Eraser Head attacks some of the villains as they fight against him. I see the many students with terrified looks on their faces, all except two. Kacchan, and a red and white haired boy. My heart immediately starts beating faster.

"Pretty..." I mumble to myself. "DEKU, WHAT THE FUCK?!" I look over to the sound of the voice. "Well hello, Kacchan! Long time no see!" I say in a cheery voice.

"Bakugo, you know him?!" A short brunette girl asks. "That shitty nerd, what the hell are you doing with those villain extras?!"

I stand up on the Nomu's shoulder and jump on the ground, avoiding the fight that Eraser Head put up against the villains. I walk up the many stairs, all while looking into Kacchan's eyes, glaring at him with a hint of excitement.

I finally reach the top to see most of the students gone, scattered around the different surroundings. I look over to the mountain area and see that boy again. My heart flutters as I look at him.

I feel complete when I look at him. Like he's the thing in life I'm missing. I want him. I need him. Nobody will take him from me. I'm going to make him mine for life.

"And nobody will stop me..."

SKSKSKSK SUE ME I KNOW THIS IS BAD I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN SOOOOOOO LONG. Okay, thank you for reading this shitty story. I should've put Deku's past as the first part, but oh well. I'm already here to why the fuck not. Uhhhhh Kiribaku book is never coming out, have a good night-

*cough* I'm kidding. The book will come out. I'm gonna send mcsplodyboomboi a copy of the first chapter so she can read over it and what not. So yay, see ya bitches laterrrrr.