Five

(Heh)

Izuku
Me and senpai are getting along really well! We watch movies, cuddle, talk.. And sometimes when we're hanging out, he'll just randomly pet my hair! It's so cute!

Right now we're in my room, snuggling and playing on my GameCube. Shoto said he's never played video games before cause his dad wouldn't let him. Dad's really suck, huh?

He told me about his past and how his dad drove his mom to insanity. I felt really bad for him. After our talk, I quietly added Endeavor to the list of people I want to kill.

We continued playing the game before he got mad at it and accidentally burned the controller. He apologized frantically and I giggled, saying it was fine and turned off the TV. "Can we cuddle? Please?" I asked him while laying my head on his left side. It was winter and the LoV hideout didn't have any heating.

"Of course, Izuku. I know how cold you can get." He said as he wrapped his arm around my small frame. I don't really work out so I don't have much muscle. I hug him tightly and close my eyes, enjoying his presence. And then it hit me.

"Hey, Shoto? If the hero's find you... Will you let them take me away? Will you protect me?" Considering he's a hero in training, I thought he would've said no. But his answer totally shocked me.

"Don't worry, Izuku. I won't let anyone hurt you."