Six

(So- I got a new phone. That's why I wasn't able to write for a while. I also was busy with YouTube and shit-)

Izuku
I heard the loud footsteps of pro heroes nearing my room. Me and Shoto hid under the bed, hugging each other. A loud bang was heard as the pros kicked the door down. I flinched slightly and Shoto held onto me tighter.

"Search everywhere! We're not leaving this place without my son!" A loud voice pierced my ears. Shoto glared and held me even closer. "Shoto, who is that?" I ask in a quiet whisper. He started growling softly. "My father...don't worry, I won't let them take you from me." I smiled and gripped his arm softly.

All of the sudden the bed was lifted up. "I found him, sir! And his kidnapper!" Me and Shoto sat up against the wall and held each other closer, afraid that they'll separate us.

"Shoto, my boy. What are you doing?" Shoto glared at the big man before us. "I'm not letting you take my love, you bastard. I refuse to leave without him."

The man's eyes widened in shock, but he shook his head and glared at Shoto. "Let. Go. Of. The. Boy." He said in a demanding tone. But Shoto wasn't having it.

He stood up and stomped his right foot on the ground, sending ice spears toward the man, impaling him in the chest.

"Nobody is taking my love from me."