Two

(Sorry I've been dead for like a month. I uh had some family issues cause my aunt died. So yeah this is chapter two. Enjoy-)

I don't know how long I've been staring at him. It must've been a while, because I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Shigaraki. "What do you want?"

"All Might is here, we need to leave." I sighed. These guys really are no fun. "Fine. I'm going to... Take something before we leave."

"Don't do anything stupid." Shigaraki walked to Kurogiri who had a portal opened. I look back to see the boy, but he wasn't there. I turn around to look for him and notice he's down by All Might, Kacchan, and a guy with red spikey hair.

I jump down to them and slowly start walking towards them. I quietly take out a knife, but apparently I wasn't quiet enough, because they all turned to look at me.

"Eh... Hi..?" They all just stared at me. "DekuuUUUU!" Kacchan flew towards me with his hand stretched out to my face. I quickly dodge him. "Oh, I'm only here for one thing!" I point my knife to the boy with red and white hair, who looked a bit confused, but shruged it off and glared at me. I only giggle.

"You acting all monotone is very cute, I must say." I slowly walk closer to him. He only backed up as I got closer. "I can't wait to take you away from all these hero wannabes!"

"NO WAY IN HELL ARE YOU TAKING ANYONE, DAMN NERD!" I sigh. "You're no fun, Kacchan! But, you don't tell me what to do anymore."

I quickly jumped on the boy in front of me and held the knife to his neck while I restrained his hands to his sides with my legs. I could feel him struggle and try to use his quirk. I quickly take out a quirk retracting liquid and inject it into his neck slowly, making sure not to hurt him.

I see a portal open out of the corner of my eye. "Well, I'm sorry to leave you all here, but that's my get away! I'll see you later Kacchan!" I got off the boy and started dragging him backwards to the portal.

Students started chasing after me, trying to catch up, but to no avail. I was already in the bar with the heterochromatic boy when the portal closed. He was passed out, probably from exhaustion.

"Thank god... I finally found my senpai... And he's all mine..!"