Lost in love

I find myself crying, again. There's so much to say, but sometimes I just can't.
I tried to convince myself that I didn't like you.
People say that I'm crazy, but if I'm crazy is because you are the one I think about all the time.
I don't know why I never admitted being in love, in love with you.
I always knew it and I never said it. I wanted to shout it out, to let the world know how madly deeply and truly I am in love with you, but I just couldn't. I never said it.
I blame myself for all the time we are losing. For all the memories we never had.
I wanted to force myself to forget your face, your lips, but the feeling was strong enough to become alive.
I'll do everything I can to make you fall in love with me, to make you laugh, to see your smile.
And even If I knew I lost you, I will go and find you, because I know that if this isn't working is because I never told you the truth.
And let me tell you it is true, I do love you. I just can't hide it anymore. I can't pretend I don't like you. I can't pretend I don't have feelings for you. That I don't feel attracted. That everything is normal. Because it's not.
Im dying inside. My heart skips a beat every time you say my name. It kills me to know how you feel about me but  I'm pretty sure you might feel the same, cause I feel you. I think I'm just waiting for a sign, for something to tell me it is the right time because I know you are the right guy. And when I'm ready I know this will work, I swear. This love is stronger than anything on earth.