The Great War Part 1

"Great Grandfather are you sure you know nothing of him?" Impa asked. After the disappearance of Shiro and now Proxi, the Warriors settled in Kakariko village. Impa sat on a mat in the big house alone with her grandfather and little Paya.

"I'm sorry Impa but I do not recall such a person in our time who caries such a rare name. The last person who carried it died thousands of years ago" The old man said. The child next to him looked down, her hands on her knees like she was hiding something.

"You know as well as I do how the story goes"

~~~

"Thousands of years ago, the Kingdom of Hyrule stood tall and proud among its people. Humans and Hylians alike lived in peace. Among them, the Sheikah tribes where created. These tribes, especially the one in a small village called Kakariko, stood proud as they pledged their loyalty and skills to the Royal family of our kingdom.

The others races among Hyrule, the Zora, Rito, Goron and Guerudo weren't part of Hyrule's society. Back then, Hyrule was smaller then its vast lands that we have today.

The King didn't pay any mind to these "outsiders" and their cultures nor did he wish to bother them and start battles with them by all means.

But like every story, there's a darkness.

Ganondorf, the demon thief, the King of the Guerudo people. He had enough of the "peace" Hyrule had.

Wanting to conquer all, he started a war against Hyrule and it's people. Slowly advancing without the Kings notice until he reached out to central Hyrule himself.

The King called out to the other races of Hyrule. Champions from each race. Among the Sheikah, two where chosen. Myself and...

My good friend and brother...

Sheik..."

To be continued...

______________________________________

Soooooo sorry this took so long to update and that it's really short.
Lots happended this summer and I didn't play Hyrule Warriors or Breath of the Wild for a long time.

Hopefully next update will be longer and more sooner.

Till then may the goddess smile upon you!