Past

Reyla/Author: Please don't forget this is a fanfiction...

Sheik's person Pov

I was running as fast as I could to escape the person hunting me. I ended up in the forest holding my harp tightly in my left hand while holding a kunai blade in my right one. While looking behind me to see if I was still being followed but as clumsy as I was I tripped on a tree root which almost made me face plant.

Before I could get up, a blade was pointed behind my head.

...: Well looks like you lost this time Sheik.

I stayed in silent before getting up and facing him.

Sheik: It's actually not fair, you had more training than me Koran. You can't compare me with an older Sheikah.

He seemed a bit mad of my answer that he picked me up by my clothing behind with on hand. No big surprise, I was still a thirteen year old kid who was way smaller than an average height. Even if he was eighteen I was way smarter than him.

Koran: You need to train more. What will your father think?...Oops!

He let me go as I looked at the ground in sadness. I was glad I was wearing my mask to cover my mouth. Not to long ago my father died in a war against rogue Hylians.

Koran: Look I'm sorry, but you know that you have to accept it.

Sheik:....Yeah.

He turned around and knelt down. I was confused at first till I realized he wanted me to get on his back. Once I was on we stayed silent till we reached our village. Kakariko village of the Sheikah.

He brought me to my home which I now lives alone in and stayed for a while. When we where talking he asked a curious question.

Koran: Hey I meant to ask but...where did you get your harp from?

I was surprised as I looked at my harp who was on the floor besides my bed.
I looked down as I responded to him.

Sheik: The elder gave it to me.

Koran: Why to you specifically?

Sheik:... He said something about me being special and having an important role in the future. But he didn't told me what was it. He said that I'll find out myself. What do you think he meant.

Koran: The elder always talks like that. If he says that you are special than I believe so.

He stared at me in awe with a big smile before I could continue.

Sheik: But he also said.... that it would come with a big price.

His smile faded away from hearing those words.

Koran: Well ...we are Sheikah warriors. We should be ready for the worst at all times even if it cost our lives.

I nodded in agreement before we both got up since it started to get really late.

As he left my small house I realized that he looked happy. To him I was always like his sibling and was always like a big brother to me.

When I returned inside I took my harp and started to pass my fingers on the strings. It made an angelic sound which seemed to make all my troubles go away for a moment. I was glad that I was alive and also find a meaning...to be the best Sheikah warrior of all.

4 years later
3rd person POV

As the battle raged throughout Hyrule field, many bodies where either left dead or injured. People from all races came to help the royal family to end this war including the Sheikah, servants of the Royal family of Hyrule.

Tho two Sheikahs stood out among the others. Those two where the best warriors of the tribe and served the king of Hyrule for years. Both of them where badly injured throughout the battle but where both able to find shelter.

Sheik's POV

I was badly injured and so was Koran but his where more severe and might be critical.

I was carrying him out of the battle to an old village in ruins. As slowly put him down on the edge of an old wall I checked his pulse but realized there was barely a full heartbeat. I saw that he was starting to lose consciousness which made me panic for a moment.

Sheik: Koran.... KORAN wake up. It's not the time to die now.

A tear started to drop from left eye. I couldn't bare to see him die as well. He was showing a small smile till I realized that it was too late. Right before I lost full hope he whispered something to me.

Koran: Don't forget, we're Sheikah warriors. We should be ready for the worst at all times even if it cost our lives.

I nodded and held his hand as he fully close his eyes.

The second he was gone I got up. I didn't want revenge, I wanted to honor him for what he did for me in the past few years.

I ran back toward the battle holding my harp before looking back at the body of my friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything was black and I realized my eyes where closed. I slowly opened them but everything was blurry. I tried to reach to something but nothing came. My feet didn't feel like they where touching the ground.

Sheik: Where...where am I?

...: It is all right child, you are safe.

Once my eyes where fully adjusted my heart started to pound as I was face to face with a blonde woman wearing a white long dress. I looked around me only to find nothing but white and that I was floating? WAIT FLOATING??? I couldn't believe it. I looked back at the mysterious woman closely. She had blue eyes and wore few accessories and had pointy ears. Was she Hylian?

Sheik: Who are you? Why did you bring me here?

...: Calmed down young Sheikah. I'm only here to help you fulfill your destiny.

I was extremely confused by those last words.

Sheik: What destiny? And again who the hell are you?

She started to giggle which I admit was cute and smiled gracefully.

...: I am the goddess Hylia and you Sheik have an important role to fulfill for Hyrule.

I couldn't believe it, the goddess Hylia herself? This was nonsense. What happened?

Hylia: Do you remember anything?

Her question surprised me a bit before realizing that I didn't actually remember. I was starting to panic till she came besides and gave me a hug.

Hylia: Dear child, I am sorry for this.

Sheik: What happened to me?

Hylia: I can not explain but you'll have to figure it out yourself.

Sheik: What do I have to do?

She let go of the hug and smiled at me in awe tho I was still sadden. She suddenly stood back holding her hand upfront. Suddenly a small beam of light appeared before her hand and showed a golden harp.

Hylia: This used to belong to you. The Goddess' harp. It contains special powers of nature and can increase your abilities. Take it for it was always destined to be yours from the start.

I moved towards her and took it from her.

When she was done everything turned white and I couldn't see anything at all till another young blonde woman appeared infront of me except she had more accessories and wore a sort of armoured pink and gold dress. I thought to myself 'Is this a blonde reunion or what'? She was smiling at me and landed me her hand. I first hesitated but accepted and everything turned black once more. From that day my so called life changed...

Finished in one day nice 😊. Sorry but my Birthday is this Thursday and the Montreal ComicCon is coming up so I have a lot of stuff to do as well as keeping track of my other stories.

Koran was just a random name I used so I don't think he's in a game. Well Bye😉