Meeting Zamrud Khatulistiwa

Mal has arrived to Indo's house. He knocked the door.

"Bentar ya!" A voice of a lady is coming from inside. Mal just waited until the lady opened the door. It was Indo's mother.

"A- assalamualaikum Bunda Indo--"

"Waalaikumusalam Malaysia, just call me Bunda."

Mal nodded and scratches his hair.

"Kamu datang Ada apa nih?"

"Oh...tadi Indo suruh datang Sebab Kita Ada tugasan Yang penting nak buat"

Zamrud move aside and allowed Mal to get in.

"His room is upstairs to the right. The one who has his cute colours at his door"

Mal gets inside and smiles at Zamrud.

"Terima Kasih Bunda"

Mal walked upstairs and found Indo's door. Before Mal knock the door, Indo opened the door and pulls Mal inside as speed as lightning. Zamrud saw that and giggles. "Seperti anak - anak kecil, haha"

Indo threw Malay on his bed and put all the paperworks in front of Mal.

"THERE'S TOO MANY HOW ARE WE GOING TO SURVIVE MALLIE????"

Mal didn't say anything and sits on his bed. "Dramatic sangatlah kau ni Indo" Indo just ignore Mal's words and started to read the paperworks. Mal did the same.

~~~~~~~~ several hours later~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhh udah siapppp!!!" Indo stretch his arms up in the air while Mal is just staring at him.

"Siap apanya? Baru separuh je Kita buat ni."

"C'mon Mal we can finish that tomorrow right? There's plenty of time"

Mal sighed and arrange the paperworks and put them on Indo's study table. Mal turned around and saw Indo laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling. Indo noticed Mal looking at him, Indo pats the other side of the bed to give a signal to Mal to lay down with him.

Mal did what Indo told him. Indo was happy about it. They stare at the ceiling, the ceiling is covered by stars.

"Do you see those stars? I put them there myself, it'll glow at the dark."

Mal just stare at them "Its beautiful..."

Indo's mother knocked at the door calling for dinner. "Indo, Mal, dinner's ready!"

"Baik bu" Indo replied. Mal looked outside the window and it was dark. "Oh god i've been here for a day huh?" Mal thought by himself.

Mal and Indo went downstairs and eat dinner with Zamrud. They had so much fun knowing each other. After eating, Malay suddenly stood up.

"It's been a pleasure to meet you Bunda, but I have to go home..." Indo looked at his mother and his mother looked at him back.

"Why don't you sleep with Indo tonight? Its dangerous for you to go outside dear." Zamrud said with a soft tone.

"B-boleh ke?" Mal asked. Indo and Zamrud just nodded. Mal doesn't want to say no to Indo's mother because she is nice and don't want to upset her.

                 +°•.•°+°•.•°+°•.•°+

It's bed time.
Indo is in the same bed with Mal, he can't help but blushing. Mal only blushed a little bit.

"Hey Mal I'mma close the lights now, I wanna show you the stars!" Indo switched off the lights and the stars on the ceiling started to glow.

Mal likes the ceiling, he just stare at it for 5 minutes and slept. Indo sighed and puts his blanket on Mal and plays with Mal's hair.

Indo fell asleep beside him until he heard someone crying.

--------------TO BE CONTINUED---------------

554 WORDS HMMMMMM.
I WONDER WHO'S CRYING....
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT PART!