Nightmare

Mal was at a beautiful park. There are butterflies everywhere, the grass is so shiny that he can even see some glitter. Mal inhales the fresh air and felt satisfied.

Mal heard a soft voice of a lady calling his name. He looked behind him and he saw his mother and father waving at him.

"Malaysia....come here Sayang!" His mother calling for Malaysia. Malaysia tear up and run towards his mother and hugs her. "Ibu... Ayah.....! I....miss you!"

Kherso (mother) and Malaya (father) hugged Malay together while suddenly the sky went dark, Kherso and Malaya's body is been shot and shattered. Mal saw his parents turned into dust and only leaving their clothes. The sky was pitch black. Mal was scared until he saw himself in a cage crying for help.

Mal just stared at himself and suddenly someone closes his eyes. "It'll all be over soon.... They saw everything." Said the person who closes Mal's eyes.

Indo shakes Mal body until Mal wake up. "Mal! Are you okay?!?"

"She's gone! She's gone! She's gone..." Mal wiped his tears. "Mal... It's okay I'm here." Indo pats his head and made him calm. "Shhhh it's okay, just sleep and everything will be fine... I promise you." Mal closes his eyes and fell back to sleep. Indo pats his head and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~~

Indo woke up and sits on his bed. Mal wasn't there so he went outside to look for him. He saw Mal talking to his mother, Indo went back upstairs and take a shower. After showering Indo wear his clothes and went downstairs to the couch where Mal and Zamrud was talking. Mal stood up and kiss Zamrud's hand "Terima Kasih Bunda, saya pergi dulu ya?" Zamrud smiles and pats Malay's head.

While Mal was walking home, Indo sneekly follow him from behind. But Indo wasn't sneeky enough, Mal can sense that someone is following him.

"Indo, you're here......right?"

Indo came out from a bush and makes a gasp face (>:0)

"HOW DID YOU KNOW????"

Malay scratches his cheek "I don't know...I just got a feeling. Why are you following me?"

"Because Bunda let me to!" Indo cheerly answers. Malay grins and that made Indo blush.

"Haha okay Indo."

"So what do you like Malay?" Indo asked Malay curiously

"IDK. I LIKE A LOT OF THINGS"

"Am I on the list?" Indo smirks.

"Well yes of course because--"

"BECAUSE YOU LIKE ME???"

"Pha! No, because you are my favourite country."

Indo blushes and paused for a while. Mal just boop him until he be back to normal.

"Do you know what I like Mal?"

"Oh yeah you like a lot of things man"

"ITS YOU I LOVE YOU MALLIE!" stars sparkling on Indo's eyes.

"You gonna invade me?" Mal make a serious and scared face.

"No not like that I mean sexually!"

Mal crossed his hand and look the other way while blushing "Haha, not gonna happen"

Indo bump his fist on his chest and put his hand on the air "THEN I'LL MAKE YOU IN LOVE WITH ME!"

"Whatever you say Indomie" they continue walking. Indo remembered about last night that Mal is crying when he's sleeping.

"Hey Mal, you were crying last night. Do you mind telling me what happened?"

Mal scratches his hair and stare at the ground. "I had a nightmare.... I met my parents and then they die in front of me. Everything went dark and... I saw myself getting tortured and---" Indo hugs Malay and pats his back.

"Okay okay I understand, pls don't cry" Indo let go of Mal and Mal wipes his tears. "Why did you suddenly dream about them?"

"Your mother kinda look like her, I just miss her..." Malay stared at the ground.

"You know she can be your mom to right?" Indo blushes while playing with his fingers. "What do you mean?" Mal asked. "Ahhhh you know...mother in l--" Mal glare Indo with a scary expression. "AHH NVM!".

They kept walking until they reach to Malay's house. Mal turn around to Indo, "You wanna come in" "No thanks! Maybe I will this evening. I got to help Bunda with the chores today." Mal just nodded and went inside "Hold up Indo."

Mal came back and hands Indo a plastic of instant karipap. "Here for a thank you gift, hope you like it... I made it myself." Indo blushes and take the plastic "Thank you Sayang" Indo cries. "Don't call me that."

Indo waved at Mal and ran back to his house. Mal closed the door and sits on his couch. He layed down and play some video games on his phone.

--------------------to be continued--------------

783 words lol